Best Way to Reduce My Cell Bill?

Search This thread

omaral

Feb 12, 2014
I got tmobile and pay $50 a month. I need to reduce my bill since I'm unemployed. What plan do you guys suggest I get that gives unlimited calls and text? I dont care about data since I use wifi. Someone said I should get Google Voice and have the number forwarded to my cell and just pay $30 a month. What do you think is best?

sumonmolla

Feb 24, 2014
I got tmobile and pay $50 a month. I need to reduce my bill since I'm unemployed. What plan do you guys suggest I get that gives unlimited calls and text? I dont care about data since I use wifi. Someone said I should get Google Voice and have the number forwarded to my cell and just pay $30 a month. What do you think is best?

I think only for you.. it is only for you. you can use SKYPE for without call charge.. it is better for you. because you are unemployed man..:victory:

TheKrishna17

Jan 22, 2014
Orlando
I would say your best bet would be google voice. I haven't used it since I've gotten my HTC One, but in my iPod Touch I was using an app called Talkatone. It allowed me to not only place calls over Wi-Fi but also recieve calls too. No carrier plan needed.

Sent from my Sonic Screwdriver running Viper One 5.5.0

Dec 3, 2013
Straight Talk is good

You can get Straight Talk sim card online, works on AT&t's lines I believe. 1000 minutes and 1000 texts, I think it's 5 cents a minute after that limit and 5 cents per mb of data. Oh and it's $30.00 USD for a month. Just don't use any data. I think you can transfer your number, too. It's definitely the cheapest, besides t-mobile's own $30.00 USD a month for 100 minutes, unlimited text and unlimited 2G data with 5GB of 4G data. Very impressive but not many phone calls.

buggs1a

Sep 17, 2009
Tukwila
Att much better then tmo and $30 a month with unlimited voice and text with no net. Can use most any Att phone too.

I'm using for my first month the $45 pre pay and LG G3. Next month I will go to the $30 monthly with no net. $45 and up is unlimited everything.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think only for you.. it is only for you. you can use SKYPE for without call charge.. it is better for you. because you are unemployed man..:victory:

Yeah but I still need to make real calls. I cant give people my skype number since it wouldnt be professional.