Stock roms for sprint galaxy s3

Search This thread

gears177

Apr 4, 2012
meadville
Google Pixel 5a
whats up guys im having a bit of trouble finding the stock roms for galaxy s3 im looking for the latest stock rom thats rooted. it can have small tweaks for performance. If anyone can provide a link that would be sweet thanks again guys i tried looking up stock roms but it didnt help to much:confused:

JoHnNYBlaZE716

Dec 31, 2013
Buffalo

Ainz_Ooal_Gown

whats up guys im having a bit of trouble finding the stock roms for galaxy s3 im looking for the latest stock rom thats rooted. it can have small tweaks for performance. If anyone can provide a link that would be sweet thanks again guys i tried looking up stock roms but it didnt help to much:confused:

how'd you have trouble? and the latest ones flashable are under the name ND8 and NDC....

Spark91

Feb 17, 2013
Minneapolis
If you're on JB 4.1 it is mandatory you update via unrooted through PC ODIN first before you actually flash the KK TW Roms.

Stock Unrooted L710VPUDND8 or Stock Unrooted L710 BST/VM NDC

Once you're done then you can head to these two threads for the stock odex/deodexed versions of the ROM

Stock Rooted SPH-L710 Sprint Model or Stock Rooted VM/Boost ROM

Kudos to @jdsingle76, @DR_CDMA, @CNexus for these.

The stock ROMs don't carry tweaks. But there are great and standard tweaks you can find on XDA-D. But you should
only use it as a last resort if you're device really does need it. One tweak would be Operation Killjoy by Team Kernelizers
and the other is ComaDose v3.5 mod tweak mashup for d2spr by Goddly.
( Kudos to @Exit_Only, @kobridge, @Phakker, @j_ding84 and @idcrisis for all of the insane mods/tweaks and @Goddly for the mashup ).

Last edited:

gears177

Apr 4, 2012
meadville
Google Pixel 5a
Thanks guys I'm running miui 4.2.2 currently I'll look into the threads posted thanks again. Do I need to flash the nd8 tar if I'm on 4.2.2 already?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts