hi can you please post the latest ramdisks for:
  • honami
  • sirius
  • yuga
  • huashan
  • mint

thanks!

As you maybe know, I really have no more time to build for devices
I barely maintain sources so that they keep compiling until CWM is completely dead project
I only build for jflte, the device I use and need

Really sorry

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Main thread + features + install instructions + dev support
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2201860

PhilZ Touch is a CWM Advanced Edition that adds all the features you could ever miss in CWM
    It is a well proven recovery for many phones

It also adds a full touch interface a completely configurable GUI

Please give your feedback, what works, and any bug you could encounter
    Read the features, and check if you are missing something

Also, do not forget to read about the powerful aroma file manager integration and double tap shortcut

Download links
    Last version can be found here:

Big credits to @DooMLoRD for his help to rebase on stock kernel

XDA:DevDB Information
    [honami][CWM Advanced Edition] PhilZ Touch, a Tool/Utility for the Sony Xperia Z1

Contributors
    Phil3759, DooMLoRD, [NUT]

Version Information

Created 2014-03-29
    Last Updated 2014-03-29
    Main thread + features + install instructions + dev support
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2201860

PhilZ Touch is a CWM Advanced Edition that adds all the features you could ever miss in CWM
    It is a well proven recovery for many phones

It also adds a full touch interface a completely configurable GUI

Please give your feedback, what works, and any bug you could encounter
    Read the features, and check if you are missing something

Also, do not forget to read about the powerful aroma file manager integration and double tap shortcut

Download links
    Last version can be found here:

hi @Phil3759,

firstly welcome to the Z1 forums!

the kernel image you posted will not boot on any device as it misses the crucial device tree files... here are detailed instructions on how to build bootable kernels for many Xperia device since 2011:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2447310

I have fixed this by integrating the ramdisk with stock FW 290 (android 4.3) so that people can test out this recovery..

download link for fixed image is:
    http://d-h.st/Iz2

BTW me and my colleague @Napstar have worked on similar "Advanced recovery" before (it was released some time in late 2011/early 2012):

our sources have also been released quite some time back:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1485829

but i discontinued work on it as i got busy with personal work

I would recommend getting in touch with @Napstar, may be we can collaborate for some bigger things :)

also another thing... since I have worked on multi-recoveries in my kernels, i had 4 recoveries in my X10 kernel way back in septmber 2011!!, and since you are actively developing this advanced recovery, do i have your permission to integrate this recovery in my DooMKernel? (I have made my DooMKernel for close to 21 devices from various vendors Sony, HTC, Samsung, Huawei, Kindle, etc; currently I actively support only 4 devices though: Xperia Z1, Z, SP & T)

note to users:

if you want to test out this recovery then you need to HOTBOOT this kernel:
    Code:
    fastboot boot kernel.img

regards,

DooMLoRD
    @Phil3759 and @shoey63

I've cracked it, I found the way to set the stock kernel to SELinux=permissive on the Sony kernel by controlling the sysfs entry.

Sony has no SELinux configuration AT ALL, file contexts are unset. But from the moment the kernel boots, SELinux is set to enforcing while sony themselves set it to permissive at some point.

The entry point for the locked bootloader recovery is too early so I need to write a 0 in to /sys/fs/selinux/enforce during the on init in the init.rc and Philz will be able to use minivold to mount the sdcard1 regardless of the used filesystem :victory:

Good catch :good:
    Sony sucks and you rock LoL
    I really appreciate sony community with many devs/advanced users working on the support
    :good:
    @Phil3759 and @shoey63

I've cracked it, I found the way to set the stock kernel to SELinux=permissive on the Sony kernel by controlling the sysfs entry.

Sony has no SELinux configuration AT ALL, file contexts are unset. But from the moment the kernel boots, SELinux is set to enforcing while sony themselves set it to permissive at some point.

The entry point for the locked bootloader recovery is too early so I need to write a 0 in to /sys/fs/selinux/enforce during the on init in the init.rc and Philz will be able to use minivold to mount the sdcard1 regardless of the used filesystem :victory: