BOSD is everywhere.

Search This thread

FcoEnrique

Jan 4, 2013
Santo Domingo
Hi fulks!
I would like to know if BSOD could be related to ROMs too?
in almost any Kitkat ROM and kernel that I've tried a got a bosd. :(
even the latest f93 - solid kernels that are supposed to be stable.

Thanks for you response...

Last edited:

FcoEnrique

Jan 4, 2013
Santo Domingo
1. BSOD not BOSD
2. Sounds like you bricked it

I have been using serveral different firmwares, ROMs and recoveries, and Ive only locked it up once, due to not installing the right recovery.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

Exactly bsod...
No, isn't broken, after shutting it off and restoring it boots normally... It happens a lot over here to a lot of people.

sharkboy0901

Jun 15, 2011
I thought I was the only one, what seemed to fix it for me was bumping voltage, if you lowered it already just bump it back up the same amount you lowered it by. If you haven't touched voltage then maybe try bumping up once.

Sent from my Optimus G using xda app-developers app

PartimusPrime

Apr 30, 2012
San Antonio
www.youtube.com
I thought I was the only one, what seemed to fix it for me was bumping voltage, if you lowered it already just bump it back up the same amount you lowered it by. If you haven't touched voltage then maybe try bumping up once.

Thanks I'll try that out bro!

Sent from my LG-LS970 using xda app-developers app

Kippui

Jan 1, 2011
Yeah, CM is the most stable ROM that I've tested, but it miss some features that are the ones why I always left lol

For me CM11 gave me the most issues. This phone is extremely weird and you have to try many many different combinations of roms/kernels until you find the right combo that is bug free. For me LiquidSmooth gives me least issues with best battery life.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

No ...
    bosd = black screen of death
    phone doesn't wake up, just lights.

1. BSOD not BOSD
    2. Sounds like you bricked it

I have been using serveral different firmwares, ROMs and recoveries, and Ive only locked it up once, due to not installing the right recovery.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app