[THEMES][03.25.2014] - TWRP for DNA! [1080x1920]

Search This thread

JWhetstone02

Mar 6, 2011
South Carolina
That would b awesome!! Im not using it right now because of that reason. Also, the buttons are now fixed on the official. They look and feel "right" finally. :p

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

When you get a chance, try this White Beats out and see if everything looks and works ok

WhiteBeats2.0 - TWRP 2.5.0.0

Also the rest of the themes are now all fully compatible

Last edited:

zounduser

Mar 2, 2012
sioux falls SD
I didnt get a chance to try this yesterday bro. Was pretty busy all day. I will test it when i get off @ 3 today. Thanks again for ur commitment on these themes.

Edit....the updated beats works great bro. Thanks again.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Last edited:

JWhetstone02

Mar 6, 2011
South Carolina
think you could do something like an HTC branded theme or maybe an XDA themed one. I seen one for another device, but cant remember. looked dope though

Updated OP with XDA themed TWRP

F8YcSr8R

Sneakyghost

Jul 24, 2008
InMyHead
It wouldn't work for me either BUT I fixed it. make sure that your theme folder is NOT capitalized. it should read /sdcard/TWRP/theme/ui.zip

see if that works for you. I don't know why the capital t in Theme would do that but it does.

I'm loving being bale to use my full screen in TWRP.

You just made my freakin day dude. I been theming TWRP for the HTC OneS and the HTC One and i never got the themes to work on the ONE andn never on the HTC One Special Edition (64GB) either - both use the /data/media/ or /data/media/0 Folder SDcard. With the change to that type of SDCard, the capitalized theme folder, which works for all /sdcard devices, stopped working. I would never have thought of that myself. Thanks so much.

Trivia: i talked with the dudes on Dees_troy's IRC Chat #TRWP about this and none of them knew a solution...

zounduser

Mar 2, 2012
sioux falls SD
Hey JW, i recently purchased a htc Butterfly S, and i tried these themes. Outcome is that they work!!!!! :) just wanted to let u know. Thanks again for the themes bro, especially the white beats headphones theme!

Sent from my HTC Butterfly S using Tapatalk 4

Reactions: JWhetstone02

holla420

Oct 6, 2011
Atlanta,Ga
I wish we had some themes for twrp on the s4. Even tho I don't have my dna anymore Im missing theses themes

Sent from my Beastly powered S4 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:
Reactions: zounduser

JWhetstone02

Mar 6, 2011
South Carolina
I wish we had some themes for twrp on the s4. Even tho I don't have my dna anymore Im missing theses themes

if the resolution is the same 1080 x 1920 then i wouldnt see why these would not work on the s4.
just make sure you place them in the appropriate path on your sdcard or internal memory and see.

i made some for the evo 4g which was 720 x 1280 and then loaded the theme on my rezound, and it worked.

i think i need to cook up a new theme. its been a while since i made any, might be time for a new one :)

holla420

Oct 6, 2011
Atlanta,Ga
if the resolution is the same 1080 x 1920 then i wouldnt see why these would not work on the s4.
just make sure you place them in the appropriate path on your sdcard or internal memory and see.

i made some for the evo 4g which was 720 x 1280 and then loaded the theme on my rezound, and it worked.

i think i need to cook up a new theme. its been a while since i made any, might be time for a new one :)

Yes its the same size. I thought it may worked but didnt want $hit to go haywire. I will give this a go

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

And it worked....yaay good to haved themed twrp and not the boring a$$ twrp :thumbup:

jd00g

Jul 20, 2013
Yes its the same size. I thought it may worked but didnt want $hit to go haywire. I will give this a go

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

And it worked....yaay good to haved themed twrp and not the boring a$$ twrp :thumbup:

+1 on my GS4. Lovin it!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda premium

K

Kevin5377

Anyone try these themes with TWRP 2.6?

Edit: Nevermind, I just went and loaded it and it looks great!

Last edited:

JWhetstone02

Mar 6, 2011
South Carolina
Carbon Series

Here is a new theme I have been working on since we regained official support for TWRP. This series is compatible with v2.7.0.0

Screenshots

Instructions

1. download your choice of theme
  2. create a theme folder on your sdcard. this is what you should have....... /sdcard/TWRP/theme
  3. rename the download to ui.zip and place it into the theme folder on your sdcard........ /sdcard/TWRP/theme/ui.zip
  4. reboot to recovery
  5. enjoy :D

Downloads

I really like this set. I will update OP at a later time. Check back if you have issues with the above themes.

Thanks and enjoy :cool:

Last edited:

pondikos

May 29, 2009
Munich
Hello everyone
I need original theme ui.zip or original ui.xml of TWRP 2.8.0.2 for HTC One [1080x1920]

thanks in advance :good:

Top Liked Posts