Xperia Overlay | 2011 line | HDPI | Sony devices | 23.0.A.2.93 | V2.2 | Released Free

Do you want to see this firmware being officially recognized by XDA with Portal news

• Total voters
Search This thread

ming548673

Mar 16, 2014
I was using that module, it makes my statusbar become not transparent at some point. maybe you can give a little advice for adjusting settings in module, because :silly:

I know that xposed has this app can change the colour of status bar when going to system app.But it's a little bit confusing,I think the team can do this!!

ryan.vandalz

Sep 15, 2013
I was using that module, it makes my statusbar become not transparent at some point. maybe you can give a little advice for adjusting settings in module, because it's a little bit confusing :silly:
Or try Use gem xperia module.

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

how to enable the USB OTG? everytime i plug the USB OTG and then open the file commander then the file commander will stop

help
Just plug usb via otg cable and wait until usb storage mounted,i was test it and work good to mounted flash drive 8gb.

Dekill93

Sep 29, 2013
Madiun
Or try Use gem xperia module.

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Just plug usb via otg cable and wait until usb storage mounted,i was test it and work good to mounted flash drive 8gb.

what you wear file commander or do other ? I plug the usb drive 16 gb but the file commander has stopped

how fix

Last edited:

PRATHA

Mar 4, 2014
Achotjan it is possible to develope xperia overlay for xperia u if it is possible can you make it plz Achotjan

martirio3000

Apr 19, 2012
Great rom. it could be better if the ram size would increase like in cm11 which is 430mb
Also if we could have aroma or a way to not use some features that would be good too.
For example i dont want to have small apps which make recents to be slow and laggy.

I know that the perpouse of this rom is to make our xperia 2011 device like the latest ones, but our devices can't handle everything.

Last edited:

DeathStroke

Aug 18, 2012
31.3300° N, 75.5800° E
Great rom. it could be better if the ram size would increase like in cm11 which is 430mb
Also if we could have aroma or a way to not use some features that would be good too.
For example i dont want to have small apps which make recents to be slow and laggy.

I know that the perpouse of this rom is to make our xperia 2011 device like the latest ones, but our devices can't handle everything.

I don't think there is any ROM, that can give 430mb ram? I mean kernel, opt give max. 421mb.

Sent from my LT18i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

big kudos for this rom !

as Z1 Compact user i was preparing to give my Neo V to my mom and looked for some KK roms with no major issues to be the daily driver.

i cant say how much surprised i am to see the KK xperia UI on neo V .. just wow.

now few bug reports.

in camera: can you guys enable the hardware menu key to access settings. no biggie but swiping from same side where the notifications are is tricky to get to settings.

in camera: if wide screen pictures are selected, options are 1.3MP only but if I disable it i get the 1.3, 3 and 5 MP options. I remember 5MP was non wide screen option and 3MP was the wide screen picture option on the stock camera.

again kudos ... 720p video recording, i wasnt expecting that. possible to enable stereo sound for recording? now its stereo but its using only the back side mic.

in camera: the flash is working very nicely, but its used for the focusing time only, when the actual pic is taken the flash is not firing.

vipinrahul

May 9, 2012
the problem is after we install the ROM and the setup starts....when we select the language and click DONE, the phone reboots...selected language and clicked done and the phone restarts again....

It happened again...the moment i select the language and click DONE...i hear some quick noise and the phone restarts again....it happened 4 times....i got this ROM download link from page 1....am i doing anything wrong?

Last edited:

Black_Eyes

Apr 11, 2013
Lahore
the problem is after we install the ROM and the setup starts....when we select the language and click DONE, the phone reboots...selected language and clicked done and the phone restarts again....

It happened again...the moment i select the language and click DONE...i hear some quick noise and the phone restarts again....it happened 4 times....i got this ROM download link from page 1....am i doing anything wrong?
Just select the default language

Okluzhion

Aug 7, 2011
Google Pixel 4a
I have a problem on Xperia Arc LT15i .On each boot it asks me to choose system language, and after that I have to agree to Terms of service (or something else like that). I managed to get rid of the language thing by disabling Initial setup guide, but the other things persists. Also, as it's not my primary phone, I don't have SIM card in it. And with each boot a window pops up to notify me about that. Which is kind of annoying.

Sent from my eXposed C6603

shorinryu

Mar 26, 2013
Edmonton
This is a very impressive rom using the newer UI and features on the 2011 devices. Definitely nice to play with on my Xperia Ray. Is it possible to apply the same logic and coding to newer devices?

I just want to know if it is possible to do this on 2012 or 2013 Xperia devices that don't have kitkat or something like that.

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Free mobile app

ƒεηιx

Dec 17, 2012
Xda Devlopers
I reinstalled ROM again and clicked done with the default language selected...still the same issue...the phone restarts and comes back to setup mode...:(

try this

Hi i want share how to fix for who still got bootlop after installing version 42 or 43...
Open rom zip and navigate to system>etc>search file hw_config.sh and extract it.
Now open that file with text editor and go down you'll found sript eccho 245760 bla.bla.bla..
Now you must delete from eccho 245760 bla.bla to scalling_max_freq
And save it,,
Re-push into Zip system>etc
Finish.

I dont know why thats script make my arc bootlop..
#sorry if this issue already awnsered.

Xperia Indonesia

Reactions: vipinrahul

Top Liked Posts