[ROM][2.3.7] JOYOS v1.1.6 [4/10/2012]

Search This thread

shawn1482

Sep 19, 2007
New York *Brooklyn*
Love the rom but can't get internet to stay on same with 1.8. When I turn on the phone i have to keep going to setting to try and get data to stay on is there a fix like from previous builds

Last edited:

shawn1482

Sep 19, 2007
New York *Brooklyn*
Data fix

Ajrty33 I know your probably busy but can you update this rom or help me out with a fix for the data. This rom has the best battery life but the data cutting off is whats killing it for me.

megaghostgamer

Nov 19, 2011
Would you mind if I port this ROM and post it on the HTC Hero CDMA android development forums? I see this ROM has a few issues that I could fix. :) I've ran this on my hero and loved it and then I was so inspired by the ROM, I created it for my new HTC Evo Shift 4G. Lol. Anyways can I? I have the ROM ported already, just let me know if you want me to post it :)

Last edited:

ajrty33

Jul 31, 2010
Would you mind if I port this ROM and post it on the HTC Hero CDMA android development forums? I see this ROM has a few issues that I could fix. :) I've ran this on my hero and loved it and then I was so inspired by the ROM, I created it for my new HTC Evo Shift 4G. Lol. Anyways can I? I have the ROM ported already, just let me know if you want me to post it :)

? This is the HTC Hero CDMA android development forum?

Sent from my HERO200 using XDA

megaghostgamer

Nov 19, 2011
Do what I'm saying is can I post my JoyOS port on the HTC Hero CDMA Android Development forums and shawn1482, there is a tap at the bottom of the original post that say JoyOS port guide. Click it then do the guide.

READ THIS FIRST OR THE PORT WON'T WORK!
You'll need the following items:
HTC Hero CDMA CM7 ROM
JoyOS ROM
Note Pad ++
Winrar
adb (I didn't use it and I successfully ported my ROM but it mentions this in the guide so I'll include it :) )

Before you get started open the JoyOS ROM that you are downloading to port to our Hero CDMA. Click system then lib and then copy the following files in a folder on your desktop :
libandroid_runtime.so
libsqlite.so
libsqlite_jni.so

Now after this is copied in a separate folder, you may begin the guide. Once you are done with the guide (and don't forget step 10) restore those files back to system- lib. Your ROM will now work! :) If you have any problems let me know =)

Guide:http://www.blindndumb.com/2012/05/guide-how-to-port-joyos-to-your-device.html

Credits to blindndum for making the guide :)

Reactions: shawn1482

megaghostgamer

Nov 19, 2011
Here I'll PM you the update I did and you can test, I'll be back in 2 hours or more or less. You can test the 3G on it, my hero isn't serviced no more because I got the Evo Shift, so I figure you can mess around with it for a while :)... And yes I did have some 3G cut off problems on some of the ports. Depends on what JoyOS rom you got. Ex: htc hero cdma joyos ported to evo shift = glitches
I finally got the 3G working and now I'm good anyways I got to go, have a good day =)

Last edited:

megaghostgamer

Nov 19, 2011
I posted the update for JoyOS 1.2.2 because I've had many request of people asking for 1.2.2. I didn't make the ROM my friend did so give all credits to him. Another reason I posted because this ROM hasn't been updated in a while. I mean 1.1.6 -> 1.2.2 = 6 updates. So you know. Also I read the forum rules after I posted the thread and I realized that I wasn't supposed to post if this ROM has already been made. I apologize for the misunderstanding and I hope everyone enjoys the new Rom. If you have any problems let me know. Thanks! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    JOYOS v1.2.1 www.joyui.net/
    Ported from C8650 v1.2.1 www.joyui.net

This is mainly just for fun.
    *If you try to port this to another device and get sqlite database errors in your logcat and .acore force closes, the issue is with libsqlite.so and libsqlite_jni.so. You'll need the originals.*

fy8Lz.png
    tMT5F.png
    ou0zC.png

NoaPo.png
    HGkFz.png
    mr426.png

EeUld.png
    WJq6r.png
    8r1h1.png

JOYOS v. 1.1.6 Download link

JOYOS v. 1.0.8
    changelog
    Status bar pulldown has been changed to include toggles
    I edited a couple font sizes to fit translated words
    anyone want to volunteer to translate some pngs? they're pretty straightforward.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wn736ttdp2c5k4t

JOYOS v. 1.0.7 - 121 downloads
    changelog

JOYOS v. 1.0.6 - 185 downloads
    Added keyboard from brainmaster: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1241742
    Added LeWa File Manager because LeWa is awesome.

Thanks to Ebaum1 for testing and helping out!
    3G turns itself on! yay!
    blah blah blah
    First...from JoyOS

Sent from my HERO3000x™ using XDA App
    Thank u very much
    Great work.
    when i press home button(long press) the device freeze and restart(short restart)
    some of my apps i cant install them (like ezpdf reader) only on this rom.

Then don't do that! :)

Sent from my HERO200 using XDA App
    dude why are you suck a douche to everyone just leave that job to matt. and didnt dastin and team hydra just port this same exact thing a few days ago?