Magnetic POGO Cable

Search This thread

Alex9090

Dec 11, 2010
FYI I bought this charger a few weeks ago and it takes less than half the time to charge the tablet than it did with stock charger.
PWR+ charger

Alex9090

Dec 11, 2010
Are you sure? 4 amps over micro USB doesn't seem possible, and I don't even know if the tablet would pull that much. I have a pogo cable, but it that charger is faster... would rather use it.
Not sure about 4amp but it charges my Nexus in less than 3 hours (I had bought it used) whereas with stock charger my tablet was taking more than 8 hours to fully charge. Also i can use tablet while its plugged in and it still charges albeit slowly. Also charges my s6 edge at a great speed while charging the tablet. Hope this helps.

scooterboy5

Dec 4, 2012
PSA: Just put my POGO cable on ebay (search and you'll find it). It somehow lost one of the magnetic pieces in the connector, but the other one holds it tightly enough to charge the N10 with no problem. Bid high and bid often! :cool:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So are there any places currently selling these?

Not sure I got this from the eBay seller in South Korea that had his ad taken down.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

You got it really fast !

Where are you located?

How fast is the chargeing

Thanks!!!,

Yeah I was surprised too! the seller had an option for express shipping when I paid for $10 more, I didn't have a problem spending a few bucks more.

I haven't used it enough yet to notice any faster charging, it went from 70% to 98% in a little less than 2 hours.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Let's see if the pictures will work yet............

ResizeofIMG_0100_zps487a912b.jpg

ResizeofIMG_0103_zps5ccac530.jpg
    I searched high and low and finally found an adapter that puts out 2.1A on each of two outlets - concurrently. Excellent quality. Same spec on each channel as oem charger on its single outlet. Great fit and finish too. Can support two high demand devices at once.

I've been using it with the Pogo cable, and it is perfect. Link:

Ventev r2200 AC Travel Charger, Dual 2A USB Port 110-220v With MicroUSB Cable
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BSC7FW0/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2
    It's here!

Just wanted to let everyone know I got my Pogo Cable today!

It is in my opinion extremely high quality build. I have so far used it with my wall charger and my car charger and it works fantastic.

If I didn't know better I'd say was an OEM from Samsung or Google.

I know I know post pictures..........

OK I'll get some made and post them very soon.

Clutch
    Just out of interest, has anyone actually measured what current the nexus actually draws from the charger?

I've just spliced in my ammeter and with the battery showing 45% its currently drawing 0.59A and this is with the stock charger and whilst typing this. If I put the nexus into standby then it drops to 0.50A

I'll do some further testing this week charging from 0-100% this week and let you know what I find.

Btw this is using the USB port.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2