Sac's Unofficial Synergy ROM Port With Multi Window General Chit Chat

Search This thread

smccall

Jun 3, 2011
Whiteland, Indiana
Would like to know if there is a simple edit to send over 160 characters on stock mms app. Also would like to know if there are any tips to keep my phones ram from maxing out all the time never had this issue so don't know how to adjust it. When it starts to max out the rom is very laggy. Love the rom my hats off to sac and team.

Last edited:
Reactions: mw86

budde2

May 15, 2012
Tampa
Great ROM can't wait for V4 to drop

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

rhaddad87

Jan 29, 2013
THANK YOU!

This rom is GREAT! I have tried a few and this one if by far my favorite. Question though: I feel as if I am getting way more volume than I wanted, is there a volume mod/boost on this thing that I am not aware of? Also, the acid sound mod and sound enchancements (in system settings) - what do they do? I have been tring to figure out the ins and outs of this rom, I found out how to use multiwindow from another user, but is there a general guide for all these features some where that I'm missing? I just donated to SAC today for all his hard work, it's greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

dman918

Jun 13, 2007
Crystal Lake
May give this ROM a shot tonight. So far, tried Goodness, FreeGS3, TPR, and MOAR. All great ROMS but continuing to look. Seems like this is a pretty popular option, so why not right?

paco_1

Dec 17, 2010
xdaforums.com
NavigationBar_Sprint_name_and more

ok guys more fun with the v6 rom i unlock a few settings-display

1 is the sprint name on the left corner

2 split_action on the settings and soft key

if you only wanted the sprint name just flash the SystemUI.apk

Sprint Name only http://www.mediafire.com/?3y5ncizgombbl5f

with_soft_key_and_split_action http://www.mediafire.com/?89pt47ci0m8qsrr

have fun :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No soft key just the split action ;;;;; http://www.mediafire.com/?35kb99h6d29add1

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-02-04-06-30-55.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-02-04-06-30-55.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 478
  • Screenshot_2013-02-04-07-05-55.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-02-04-07-05-55.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 500
  • Screenshot_2013-02-04-07-07-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-02-04-07-07-09.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 481
Last edited:

mw86

Jul 17, 2012
Afton
forum.techinferno.com

Thats awesome, can i request the settings split screen separate from soft keys? I don't know how hard it woukd be to make a separate install, but in anycase nice job on the mod!

mw86.png

frenchel

Sep 1, 2011
Chemistry Rom

Chemistry Rom is that deal I love how me having my phone flashed to boost and being able to use all the main functions like mms and voice mail all working with this ROM. Now what will be great if we can get call record added into it...

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Hey getting really good battery life off this ROM using Ktweaks info provided from my man JC thanks again for the help....LOVING the Chemistry...:good:

Feb 12, 2013
Denver
Lockscreen issue

Been running this ROM for a few days now and I've run into this issue a couple times. Sometimes when my phone restarts the lockscreen is rotated 90 degrees and I cant do anything. The only thing that seems to fix it is wiping dalvik. Any ideas as to whats going on here? It's obviously not a huge issue, but it's annoying.

acooken

Jan 17, 2013
Grand blanc
Been using this for weeks. Its awesome, everything works. Just wondering if it'll work if I flash ma6 update? I just don't wanna screw up a good thing.

dienormaxjean

Jan 28, 2013
miami
Thank you so much for rom, but a few questions.

Thank you so much sac23, this rom is amazing and the perfect solution for anyone who wants a stock TW feel rom with added functionality.

Ive been running the rom for about 2 weeks now, i have a couple questions, and a single bugs i may have found on this otherwise 100% perfect rom.

first, i had the phone crash 2-3 times. once was when switching between apps... the actual window that pops up to force close the app because it crashed has some !$# thing on the options. I also experienced this is i save a game file, on asphalt7 and leave the game by "quitting" although its not only isolated to this exact app, i am able to replicate it regularly.

second, i had a few questions

1- is there any way to make the toggles not shrink the icons when it gets to the last 10% of closing the notification menu? it makes it look twitchy when you open it fast.

2- i was checking out this "criskelo toggles" add on you put, but if i do it, how do i revert back if i dont like it?

3- is there any way to change the battery icon in the notification menu so that it doesnt display a percentage INSIDE the battery? i prefer using the stock percentage next to the battery, so its annoying having 2 battery percentages.

4-where can i donate? you guys deserve a reward for your work =P

Reactions: ranchosteve

dienormaxjean

Jan 28, 2013
miami
I just wanted to update with a bug or two I found.

1-after taking a screenshot, pulling down the expanded notification drawer, clicking edit causes a force close/crash.

2- Gps tag in stock tw camera app is broken.

Das it! Thanks again devs

joeyhdownsouth

Apr 1, 2009
Creole State
Is this rom deodexed or odexed? Im getting a notification about system update, already flashed ma6, could this be mb1?, if so will it work on this rom?

sent from somewhere

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NavigationBar_Sprint_name_and more

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No soft key just the split action ;;;;; http://www.mediafire.com/?35kb99h6d29add1
    Hey guys to much general chit chat in the Development section. Lets keep it here
    Does anyone else have a crackling sound through ad2p when using a custom kernel?

Would like to know if there is a simple edit to send over 160 characters on stock mms app. Also would like to know if there are any tips to keep my phones ram from maxing out all the time never had this issue so don't know how to adjust it. When it starts to max out the rom is very laggy. Love the rom my hats off to sac and team.
    THANK YOU!

This rom is GREAT! I have tried a few and this one if by far my favorite. Question though: I feel as if I am getting way more volume than I wanted, is there a volume mod/boost on this thing that I am not aware of? Also, the acid sound mod and sound enchancements (in system settings) - what do they do? I have been tring to figure out the ins and outs of this rom, I found out how to use multiwindow from another user, but is there a general guide for all these features some where that I'm missing? I just donated to SAC today for all his hard work, it's greatly appreciated.

Thanks.