[Q] Flashing no longer possible: Flash successful but system does not change

Search This thread

ZentaXena

Oct 11, 2014
I think it would solve by replace chip eMMC inside tab.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using XDA Free mobile app

Oct 1, 2012
I tried using the PIT file, ODIN passes, but nothing happens to the tab. Tried doing a NAND erase, but it fails.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Can we not make the tab look at the external memory if the internal memory has become RO?

bigg fella

May 31, 2013
baltimore
Can we not make the tab look at the external memory if the internal memory has become RO?
This would be interesting, pretty much along the lines of when I rooted my nook back in the day. Purty much booted and ran from the external sd.
Also, I thought about something else, one problem I ran into when rooting my note 2. Symptoms pretty much the same, no matter what, I couldn't get anything to stick. Someone mentioned trying a different usb cable and that solved my problems. I'm wondering if a new cable would have any effect?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sounds like the internal partitions might need to be completely reformatted. This CAN be done through recovery, but is tricky... However without actually having your device in my hand I'm not sure 100 what the best course of action would be. Try searching for the commands to format (or maybe someone else will post them) or maybe PM me for them but no promises. I won't post them publicly on XDA because honestly there are too many users who do stuff like one-click root and don't actually know what they're doing and I don't want to be in some way responsible for someone following the command wrong and bricking their device for good. I don't need that on my conscience. Personal choice.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium HD app