[OFFICIAL]Pre-orders Shipping & Current Rumors...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sinfiery

Mar 23, 2010
Oh my this has to be good news!

LTsD2.png

For those attempting to use their DM numbers to check their account statuses, you can't! The servers down! Great news! HOPE!

Reactions: fhnguyen

Papichulo06

Jul 11, 2009
Houston, TX
Just think... less than a week ago, I popped in here, posted that I seen all the hits from here and wanted to come by and say hi... and the first immediate post after was and just who the f*ck are you pretty much LMAO...

now you're all like family :) though if im gonna stick around here, you might have to teach me a thing or two so i fit in haha

I had a good laugh because I remember seeing those posts.

Glad you're sticking around. It's always good to have someone on the inside.... sorta ;).

On an unrelated note, why is that we don't ever see android phones with keyboards anymore? I understand that 'the industry' is trying to go into a full touchscreen thing but some of us still love(d) the keyboard aspect. Makes things like typing on XDA a bit easier :cool:. Any news on an Evo 4g LTE Shift or something related? lol.

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
As I read this thread I see the same info posted over and over and over again my multiple people. Guys unless it is something new there is no point in posting mainly if someone else already posted the info. Now dont make me close this thread.

Everyone knew this was gonna happen. The patent wars have been all over the place and once the ruling took effect you should have expected delays. No point in beating a dead horse. I would hate to see what would have happened had they been found to violate the ruling and not allowed. So in closing unless it is some new info. No point in posting the same info over and over again

Reactions: vanessaem

grrmisfit

Jun 15, 2010
st. louis
"Oh my this has to be good news!
For those attempting to use their DM numbers to check their account statuses, you can't! The servers down! Great news! HOPE!"

Actually its a FireFox issue.. I thought same thing you did till I tried ie
Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

cubbieswin

Nov 16, 2008
Chicago, IL
SOB! My heart just skipped a beat. I JUST got a shipping notification from My Choice UPS and thought it could be my phones.

Nope. It's the frame I bought for my wife's grad school diploma.

Sent from my Old School EVO

Reactions: mammothjojo88

sinfiery

Mar 23, 2010
I got the same problem in IE just now...hmm.

edit: nevermind, everything is functional. :(

Last edited:

johnmclin

Mar 3, 2008
Jackson, MS
Official Sprint E-Mail Notification

Anybody else get one of these?:D

Dear ....,

Just a reminder that we're planning to see you soon to pick up an order you reserved online. We recommend you print a copy of this email to bring with you when you pick up your order to make things even easier.

Store address: 1220 E. Northside Drive, Suite 165, Jackson, MS 39211

Reason For Visit: Reserve in Store - Upgrade
Pick-up date/time: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 6:00PM CDT
Confirmation number: XXXXXXXXX

You'll make your payment when you pick up your reservation. Keep in mind that discount pricing applies only to new lines of service or fully-eligible upgrades with a 2-year agreement. If you're not eligible for an upgrade, you'll need to pay full retail price for device purchases.

Sorry, but we cannot guarantee that all accessories in your order will be available in every store. Online discounts do not apply to accessories.

When you arrive at the store, please inform a Sprint team member that you made a reservation online, and give them the confirmation number and the phone number you used to make your reservation.

If you don't show up before the store closes on the day of your reservation, your reservation will be cancelled and made available to the next customer.

You can review and manage your reservation online.

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
@vinchenzop
I agree. What a thoughtless, selfishish thing of zelendel to post. Does he/she not know this thread has been keeping many of us from jumping in front of a bus. Zelendel, go jump in front if a bus. Let us know how it works out.
This thread has been super informative and valuable, and kept many from going "over the edge".

Of COURSE it gets off topic. That's community who is all finding for same news, with none available, consoling each other. Not to mention, thus IS the general forum. Isn't general wide open provided people are all together about topic?
Ridiculous censor effort. Use some judgement and see the value here.

(Vinchenzop, this post was not directed at you. Every time I tried to quote your last post about a fight, it just hung. I finally gave up trying to quote)

sent from 2yr old Evo on ICS

a senile fungus

May 25, 2010
Nothing thoughtless or selfish was said.

Just that things not be repeated so many times. Like four consecutive posts of the same email which promos another page of "hey we posted the same thing!"

I think that's understandable.

~ I'm a fungi

Kidromulous

Feb 1, 2011
Durham N.C.
Anybody else get one of these?:D

Dear ....,

Just a reminder that we're planning to see you soon to pick up an order you reserved online. We recommend you print a copy of this email to bring with you when you pick up your order to make things even easier.

Store address: 1220 E. Northside Drive, Suite 165, Jackson, MS 39211

Reason For Visit: Reserve in Store - Upgrade
Pick-up date/time: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 6:00PM CDT
Confirmation number: XXXXXXXXX

You'll make your payment when you pick up your reservation. Keep in mind that discount pricing applies only to new lines of service or fully-eligible upgrades with a 2-year agreement. If you're not eligible for an upgrade, you'll need to pay full retail price for device purchases.

Sorry, but we cannot guarantee that all accessories in your order will be available in every store. Online discounts do not apply to accessories.

When you arrive at the store, please inform a Sprint team member that you made a reservation online, and give them the confirmation number and the phone number you used to make your reservation.

If you don't show up before the store closes on the day of your reservation, your reservation will be cancelled and made available to the next customer.

You can review and manage your reservation online.

Nice!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Vinchenzop

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 20, 2010
Hermitage, PA
@Scotts, I was being a bit sarcastic with my last statement directed towards zel, however...

That being said, I agree with a fair amount of your post. While the topic is, and should remain mostly about, shipping and rumors about shipping, it is inevitable that the thread is going to stray.

In my opinion, and anyone else can disagree, we've all been in this thread for a long time together, so the banter, as long as it remains civil and within a certain range of the topic shouldn't be disclosed as a reason to close the thread.

I'm sorry if this opinion (coming from an RD) shouldn't be in the opposition of a senior mod's words, but I think as a thread-community, within xda, we've been though some crap and a little blow-off of stream (from the ITC issue) is warranted. And people are going to get excited when THEY first find news, so they're going to, unfortunately, share the same info, again and again.

Last edited:

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
@vinchenzop
I agree. What a thoughtless, selfishish thing of zelendel to post. Does he/she not know this thread has been keeping many of us from jumping in front of a bus. Zelendel, go jump in front if a bus. Let us know how it works out.
This thread has been super informative and valuable, and kept many from going "over the edge".

Of COURSE it gets off topic. That's community who is all finding for same news, with none available, consoling each other. Not to mention, thus IS the general forum. Isn't general wide open provided people are all together about topic?
Ridiculous censor effort. Use some judgement and see the value here.

(Vinchenzop, this post was not directed at you. Every time I tried to quote your last post about a fight, it just hung. I finally gave up trying to quote)

Well sense I should jump in front of a bus. I think I'll toss this thread in front of one.

Now I was happy to leave it alone as long as it stayed on topic and didn't become a bunch of whinning. Which is all it has become.

Want a place to blow off steam then do it in an off topic thread.

Seems the bus killed the thread.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just think... less than a week ago, I popped in here, posted that I seen all the hits from here and wanted to come by and say hi... and the first immediate post after was and just who the f*ck are you pretty much LMAO...

now you're all like family :) though if im gonna stick around here, you might have to teach me a thing or two so i fit in haha
    WOW.. well i came here to give you guys the news, but after reading through 13 new pages, I see you got it LOL.
    **** inside sprint you realize he's just stringing everyone along to raise his hit counter right? Want to watch something, watch your email for a UPS tracking number.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

lol... i get nothing from that.. i've been blogging sprint stuff for 3+ years... sure I enjoy new folks finding my site, but after the EVOGATE is over, i'll still be there blogging, just as before. I'm on a free site, i get nothing from extra hits on the counter.. lol. If anything, it puts me in MORE danger.. lol.
    Alright folks, I trust that everyone has had some time to cool off.
    I had to clean up a lot of bickering, trolling and other assorted nonsense.
    I just did this morning's round because there seems to be quite a bit of this going on throughout this thread. :cool:

1. If you disagree with someone on this thread, don't turn it into a flame war.
    It's ok to respectfully disagree but it should not turn into pages and pages of back and forth nonsense.
    2. If you see a troll post, don't feed it, report it.
    3. If a mod has to come in here to do this kind of clean up again, this thread may be closed much longer than a few hours.

Please keep things civil.

I will say this once and once only. Keep things respectful and on topic or I will personally close this thread and start sending people to Bansville.

Only warning

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2