[APP]S4 S-Voice Completely Working-No More No Network Connection

Search This thread

budde2

May 15, 2012
Tampa
Yeah it works again thanks bro for the update and letting us know its working again

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: artistree

artistree

Jan 9, 2012
Still a no go for me, downloaded twice, getting same parsing error, pushed to system/app with es file explorer but still no luck...:(
And I'm on stock MC2 deodexed ROM...

Oh wow are you running any SD card mods of swaps, have you tried downloading with chrome, I really can't understand what it could be because everyone else downloads it fine even people with AOSP, it doesn't work presently for AOSP but it installs to my knowledge

Sent from My Mean Green Note using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Reactions: rhidalgo1973

rhidalgo1973

Dec 11, 2010
Hawthorne, California
Oh wow are you running any SD card mods of swaps, have you tried downloading with chrome, I really can't understand what it could be because everyone else downloads it fine even people with AOSP, it doesn't work presently for AOSP but it installs to my knowledge

Not really, the only thing that I can think of it is because I have a theme on my Rom, maybe the theme is not allowing the install but it sounds weird...but I don't have any SD card mods of swaps....let me try downloading it thru Chrome Web browser and I'll report later...thanks for you help!:good:

artistree

Jan 9, 2012
Not really, the only thing that I can think of it is because I have a theme on my Rom, maybe the theme is not allowing the install but it sounds weird...but I don't have any SD card mods of swaps....let me try downloading it thru Chrome Web browser and I'll report later...thanks for you help!:good:

Anyway I can help

artistree

Jan 9, 2012
Tried dowloading on stock browser and chrome just takes me to a page saying It cant find page

I just followed the link took me right to drop box don't know what's going on may I know a bit about your ROM and/or any special configuration you might have

Sent from My Mean Green Note 2 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

ProFragger

Jan 9, 2009
Anybody have the dreaded, "Voice feedback" issue with the app thus far?

I cleared the Data for the App and still my S Voice is not talking to me :(... LOL!

Any help guys?

artistree

Jan 9, 2012
Anybody have the dreaded, "Voice feedback" issue with the app thus far?

I cleared the Data for the App and still my S Voice is not talking to me :(... LOL!

Any help guys?

I haven't got any errors thus far, may I ask how did you initially install it?

mastaofdacat

Feb 3, 2012
On my stock Note 2 ....no issues ! Simple apk download and the blue lighting moving bar on mic button is working too ! Thank you it made my Day !Finally got it to work ! Woohoo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Guys I wanted the S4 S-Voice App since I previously installed the version that Samsung eventually blocked, giving you a "no network connection" error. This S4 S-Voice .apk is straight from the system drawer of my friends GS4 and works flawlessly on my Note 2. I just installed over my old S-Voice but you may need to push it to your system and change permissions if that doesn't work. Enjoy!! http://db.tt/lroXNmf2
    I get the same thing :(

Swyped from my Samsung Galaxy Note™ II using Tapatalk Beta 5.

Fortunately I found how to fix it. You should stop all SVoice services and clear the app data (from Settings->Applications Manager) and then start SVoice again and then it should work. Give it a go.
    Thanks alot man works perfectly

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
    Beautiful.

Thank you so much for this.
    Any other S4 applications available?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
    I think I misunderstood.
    Does this make S Voice work without any Internet access?

No you still need internet for it to function that was just in regards to how you get the app working on your phone

Sent From My Note3 Beast SM-N900T using XDA Premium mobile app