Avaite launcher

Search This thread

skulmunkie

Jul 22, 2013
New Avaite launcher in beta, its pretty slick, I currently gave 5 invites if anyone is interested. Please use tour 5 invites to continue sharing to the community. Interested to hear others opinions of it.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

akamara13

Nov 5, 2008
I'm definitely interested. Could I have an invite?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

jdyowa

Jan 26, 2012
I would love an invite please

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Invites

Just received my invite. Now I have 5 invites to share. PM me with an email address to send them to.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

4 invites left.
    What does everyone think of the launcher? Personally I didn't care for it on my phone, but may throw it onto my rooted Kindle Fire.

Sent from my texting machine

Well... I dig it. I think its great, super stable, everything is top notch. I just don't see how this can become functional for me. I have a number of folders setup on my home screen which bring all my favorite apps within one tap's distance. Don't matter if i am at work or traveling or at home, everything is at its folder and I have access to it 24-7. It may take an immense time for me to set aviate up the way I want it, the way I already have it. And that didn't take me more than half an hour

suheva7e.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
    Would appreciate it.

I think someone already sent you one..at least the launcher said so, lol

Gearjunkeez@gmail.com if anyone has one to spare. I'll pay it forward!

Sent you one.
    Sorry guys got busy last night and forgot about the invites. I only get five to give out and arumaki and ruthlessbeatle get the last two I have. Just remember to come back here and share even if you don't stick with the launcher.

I no longer use it but will be reinstalling it to give out the last of my invites.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Can I have one
    Ramonnapoles273@gmail.com

Sent!

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Sent