Power manager service wakelock

Search This thread

ahvipardik

Aug 3, 2012
Hi, I have problem with wakelocks which keep my tab awake all te time. Better battery stats shows 12 hrs wakelock form power manager service but in parital wakelocks there is only ca 1hr wakelock from entry refresh wakelock (google search). Im using official CM and leanKernel, kitkat. Does anyone know how to soove the problem?
Thanks in advice.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

twped

Jan 12, 2013
Have the exact same problem and i cannot figue out whats causing it.

I will now greenify each app one by one althoug i have the feeling it in the kernel itself.

ahvipardik

Aug 3, 2012
Have the exact same problem and i cannot figue out whats causing it.

I will now greenify each app one by one althoug i have the feeling it in the kernel itself.

I think I have figured out. My guess is that it was google now, because i disabled it in launcher settings (long tap on wallpaper) and now the tablet sleeps, only wakelock was/is wlan, but its because my wifi is turned on all the time. I guess that because google now was listening for "ok google" (at least mine) all the time it was at min cpu state and maybe it didn't show up at partial wakelock because it was only connecting to web over some time.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

BobbaLouie

Jun 23, 2012
I'm seeing it on my old ICS HTC phone. It's killing it, my Nexus 7 is having issues now too but nothing like my phone.

htr5

May 18, 2014
LG G4
Samsung Galaxy S10+
An answer but not the answer you're hoping for

I know this is months old but I couldn't find an answer on the xda forums from a quick search but the wakelock detector website and thought I'd post it for anyone else:

The PowerManagerService wakelock
This wakelock shows as a sum of the partial wakelocks on many phones. If this wakelock is #1 go to the Partial Wakelocks to find out more.

So, you should go the the partial wake locks tab and look at what's going on there.

subbamaggus

Oct 21, 2021
near frankfurt
is that still true for the Android 8?
lineageos 17 (lineage-17.1-20211110-UNOFFICIAL-a3y17lte.zip)

the new rom started out great...
but for like a couple of days now i have a drop in battery endurance.

the battery drain is like 6% per hour.
i installed betterbatterystats and see that "awake with screen off" is usually over 90%.
the partial wakelocks show nothing above 0%.

so i have no clue where this comes from.

i also cleared the cache for google service but no change.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211127-180501_BetterBatteryStats.png
    Screenshot_20211127-180501_BetterBatteryStats.png
    140.6 KB · Views: 134
  • Screenshot_20211127-180512_BetterBatteryStats.png
    Screenshot_20211127-180512_BetterBatteryStats.png
    130.3 KB · Views: 133
  • Screenshot_20211122-224527_Einstellungen.png
    Screenshot_20211122-224527_Einstellungen.png
    88.6 KB · Views: 135

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    An answer but not the answer you're hoping for

I know this is months old but I couldn't find an answer on the xda forums from a quick search but the wakelock detector website and thought I'd post it for anyone else:

The PowerManagerService wakelock
    This wakelock shows as a sum of the partial wakelocks on many phones. If this wakelock is #1 go to the Partial Wakelocks to find out more.

So, you should go the the partial wake locks tab and look at what's going on there.