[SOLVED][HELP] Urgent Help Needed,Plz Help Me Out! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

killoid

Feb 5, 2013
can any galaxy y duos user upload the 'libsqlite.so' & 'libsqlite_jni.so' from the stock rom from /system/lib directory? my baseband is 'DDMM1' so it would be helpful if anyone upload it from this baseband.plz help me cause i accidently deleted them & now my phone is not booting.

p.s. i know i've posted in wrong section,i will tell modaretors to remove it once i've got help from you guys.

Last edited:
T

the_pirate_predator

Libraries

can any galaxy y duos user upload the 'libsqlite.so' & 'libsqlite_jni.so' from the stock rom from /system/lib directory? my baseband is 'DDMM1' so it would be helpful if anyone upload it from this baseband.plz help me cause i accidently deleted them & now my phone is not booting.

p.s. i know i've posted in wrong section,i will tell modaretors to remove it once i've got help from you guys.

I am just SGY user. Baseband version: DDMD1.

Her's the link:
https://www.mediafire.com/?3bl3vlpix3ot5m6

If it is of any use, then use it!

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
I dont have a duos so I dont know if the 5360 lib files are the same but it wont do any harm trying them as your phone already doesnt boot

download the attachement
put it on the root of your sd card (via a card reader or another phone)
go into cwm
mount system
flash the zip
restart

if you cant get the right libs flash stock rom via odin or just download any custom rom for duos and take the libs from there and replace the files in the flashable zip in the attachment

Attachments

• librequest.zip
    421.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Reactions: killoid
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I dont have a duos so I dont know if the 5360 lib files are the same but it wont do any harm trying them as your phone already doesnt boot

download the attachement
    put it on the root of your sd card (via a card reader or another phone)
    go into cwm
    mount system
    flash the zip
    restart

if you cant get the right libs flash stock rom via odin or just download any custom rom for duos and take the libs from there and replace the files in the flashable zip in the attachment