Deleted some system files. Need upload.

Search This thread

Zyxxeil

Apr 9, 2011
Hi I was messing around with my phone and I deleted the Carrier IQ files but upon reboot it immediatly gives me a Android System has stopped working. I need the files since i've tried decompiling tot file with no luck. :/

Here are the files I need if anyone would be so kind to upload. Thanks.
system/app/LADDM.apk
system/lib/libiq_client.so
system/lib/libiq_service.so

JattMonson

Nov 18, 2011
Appleton, WI
Here you go!

Glad to help out! Let me know if you need anything else!

Hi I was messing around with my phone and I deleted the Carrier IQ files but upon reboot it immediatly gives me a Android System has stopped working. I need the files since i've tried decompiling tot file with no luck. :/

system/app/LADDM.apk

Attachments

• LADDM.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Libiq.zip
    761.1 KB · Views: 13

screwyluie

May 20, 2009
Gotta get rid of the system calls for the files before removing them and rebooting

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Zyxxeil

screwyluie

May 20, 2009
I removed the files first then removed them from android tuner. Maybe that was my mistake :/ ..

or perhaps you missed one? could've been anything really, but the removal of CIQ shouldn't cause any problem on your system if done correctly.

also, always backup system files, even if it seems like you'd never need them back, like in this case

Pilz

Dec 1, 2013
Texas
If you do it correctly there are no issues. I removed mine a while ago and my phone is just fine.

4ndroid99

Apr 6, 2014
New York
This is what I would do:
Deactivate carrier iq processes with android tuner, freeze LADDM with titanium and do a reboot.
Remove lib files along with LADDM.apk and do a final reboot.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here you go!

Glad to help out! Let me know if you need anything else!

system/app/LADDM.apk
    Gotta get rid of the system calls for the files before removing them and rebooting

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk 2