Cold colors on m2

Search This thread

AA1996

Jun 4, 2013
shahriar
Hi guys. Can anyone help me with my problem?my display has very cold colors in gaming and homescreen. How can I solve my problem?

Sent from my D2302 using Tapatalk

peter-k

Jul 31, 2013
Singapore
Hi guys. Can anyone help me with my problem?my display has very cold colors in gaming and homescreen. How can I solve my problem?

It's a sort of dirty green-ish tint, right? After a months I mostly don't see it anymore. The readability however is good, and this screen so it seems uses little power. I can get an on- time double of my other mobiles, without any trick. My Acer notebook also has that tint - and a great usage times of close to 6 h.

Reactions: AA1996

AA1996

Jun 4, 2013
shahriar
It's a sort of dirty green-ish tint, right? After a months I mostly don't see it anymore. The readability however is good, and this screen so it seems uses little power. I can get an on- time double of my other mobiles, without any trick. My Acer notebook also has that tint - and a great usage times of close to 6 h.

Does Xperia m2 have X-reality? Can I have it on my phone? Thanks for helping me.

peter-k

Jul 31, 2013
Singapore
Does Xperia m2 have X-reality? Can I have it on my phone? Thanks for helping me.

I don't see it in build.prop.

On my device the screen is set from factory relatively dark. If the screen brightness is increased colour reproduction and tint seem better, of course at cost. If you want to try that and still have auto-brightness without pumping effect, then try YAAB.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.