[Q] Anything to save a dead vibration motor?

Search This thread

foggydisaster

May 2, 2012
Kiev
So last night i flashed viperone 6.2.1 with latest kangaroo kernel. Everything went better than ever until i noticed that my phone no longer vibrates. I flashed a different ROM but it wont vibrate. I think that the vibration motor is dead (because it doesnt even vibrate when you power up the phone) So is there anything i can try before giving awful lot of money to htc to fix it? This phone is only 3 month old and i already broke it:/ (Sorry if this has been asked before)

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
So last night i flashed viperone 6.2.1 with latest kangaroo kernel. Everything went better than ever until i noticed that my phone no longer vibrates. I flashed a different ROM but it wont vibrate. I think that the vibration motor is dead (because it doesnt even vibrate when you power up the phone) So is there anything i can try before giving awful lot of money to htc to fix it? This phone is only 3 month old and i already broke it:/ (Sorry if this has been asked before)

if its only 3 months old send it for repair under warranty.

Reactions: foggydisaster

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

if its only 3 months old send it for repair under warranty.