[INDEX] Roms,Guides,Kernels,Mods,Themes,Tools(updated 22-12-14)

Search This thread

sharingan

May 30, 2013
very very good place to find all for grand

just a suggestion

please add a thread regarding oveclocking of galaxy grand cos many new xdians are curious about it and can have complete info here

good work by @chotu222:good::good:

Darian71

Aug 31, 2012
holcomb
Just thought I'd drop by and share the link to a great kernel for our device. Seems very stable and raising my benchmarks!

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2564504

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Upon installing this kernel and reading the thread, if your running any of pawipt Rom updates after 12/15 the battery percentage is incorrect and shows 3% on ALL versions of this Kernel. Works fine, but battery shows correctly on 12/15 update only. Kernel also works fine on other Roms.

Darian71

Aug 31, 2012
holcomb
7uge9eqe.jpg
Was looking around for a slider lockscreen with targets for our Carbon Rom as we don't have one as of yet, and stumbled upon this really cool Lockscreen Beta apk. Here's the link if anyone's interested.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2571741

Last edited:

kamble_yogesh

Apr 19, 2013
Mumbai
Sorry buddy for the confusion.... actually I am new on xda as well as first time I rooted my android phone. But I can see there is no dual sim functionality in Cm11 rom. So I just want to know whether there is any other Rom available who have dual sim functionality or not?

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ahthengkho

Dec 27, 2013
someone please help me..wat should i do..

I actualy accidently flash the custom rom by pawit which after that notice that the rom canot flash wit 4.2.2.now only stuck at the logo Samsung there..what shud I do...someone can help me...pless:crying:

skpadhi79

Nov 21, 2013
Bhubaneswar
I actualy accidently flash the custom rom by pawit which after that notice that the rom canot flash wit 4.2.2.now only stuck at the logo Samsung there..what shud I do...someone can help me...pless:crying:

which rom u r referring to ...BTW for all CM based kitkat roms u have to have 4.2.2 stock on your handset and for all CM based 4.2.2 roms u have to have on 4.1.2 stock....

Also u can flash whichever stock rom according to your country through ODIN for a clean install anytime whether u r rooted or not.just search around a litle bro

ahthengkho

Dec 27, 2013
wat shud i do...huhu

which rom u r referring to ...BTW for all CM based kitkat roms u have to have 4.2.2 stock on your handset and for all CM based 4.2.2 roms u have to have on 4.1.2 stock....

Also u can flash whichever stock rom according to your country through ODIN for a clean install anytime whether u r rooted or not.just search around a litle bro

my one is 4.1.2 when I 1st bought it then update frm the sam kies to 4.2.2.after rooting using CM10.1,i try to use the custom rom by philz n choosing cygmod that 1 but only notice that this 1 cannot flash wit 4.2.2.so now juz stuck at Samsung logo ther..im scared to do anything..can I flash the 4.1.2 stock rom through ODIN??..THANKS BRO FOR REPLYING..

Top Liked Posts