[Q] Could I Get the Any Tips About Replacement Touchscreen and Housing?
Hi XDA users.
I will replace the touchscreen and housing of my xperia play at the same time.
But.. I think it must be very difficult work.
So I wanna get any tips you know.
If I explain you the order about replacement I think, it is
1. I will unscrew the screws on the housing existed the L, R buttons.
2. Next, separate the main board and so on.
3. Separate upper and lower.
4. Heat the upper and pull the touchscreen digitizer and double slide tape.
5. Tape it between new touchscreen and new upper housing.
6. Connect the cable of touchscreen and main board.
7. Finally assemble everythings.
Is it right? Or please let me know any tips.
Thanks for reading my question thread.