[APP][4.0+] Eye Relax

Search This thread

kevdliu

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 4, 2011
EyeRelax is a quick and easy way to keep your eyes healthy. Taking a break every so often while using your phone is important and can help prevent eye strain, and EyeRelax lets you do just that. Specify how long you want your breaks to be, and how far apart they are, hit the start button, and EyeRelax will give you a heads up when it's time to take a break. If you want to take an early break, just shut off your screen and it will be automatically recognized by EyeRelax. A progress bar runs discreetly in your notifications for a convenient way to check how long you have. EyeRelax runs quietly in the background, allowing you to get your work done until it's time to rest your eyes.

Download:
Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.TwinBlade.eyerelax

D

Deleted member 5764281

I found this app actually very useful when I am on my phone for hours on end less than 4 inches away from my eyes. Great notification system. 1+

m11kkaa

Recognized Dev / Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 20, 2011
I found this app actually very useful when I am on my phone for hours on end less than 4 inches away from my eyes. Great notification system. 1+

4 inches? I hope that this is a typo xD
I couldn't even focus the image at this distance.

arvansome

Jan 17, 2014
Looks great! How does it warn you when you're near the 30 minute mark? Will it be possible to play a sound when the timer is at 30 minutes / just before it goes off?

Edit: It didn't load the images correctly for me, so now i see that there will be a popup window.

Sent from my Xperia Z1 via Tapatalk

Last edited:

kevdliu

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 4, 2011
Someone needs to create an app like this for Xposed!

What do you mean? If by xposed you meant the Xposed framework this app doesn't need xposed to work. Is there a feature that you want needing xposed?

Looks great! How does it warn you when you're near the 30 minute mark? Will it be possible to play a sound when the timer is at 30 minutes / just before it goes off?

Edit: It didn't load the images correctly for me, so now i see that there will be a popup window.

The app will vibrate and post a notification 30 seconds before break and show the dialog when it's time for a break.

Reactions: arvansome

xfullmetal17

Jan 31, 2011
I've a suggestion for a future build... A "computer" option, where the timer can run in the background, and then give a notification after 30 minutes, then again after the 30-second break. (Or whatever time values one might change it to). For those of us that spend lengthy amounts of time staring at a large computer screen.

EvilAaron

May 13, 2011
I've a suggestion for a future build... A "computer" option, where the timer can run in the background, and then give a notification after 30 minutes, then again after the 30-second break. (Or whatever time values one might change it to). For those of us that spend lengthy amounts of time staring at a large computer screen.

This, I actually thought I would want it for this then arrived to see it was for using mobile device. Handy for many but myself I don't spend that much continuous time staring at phone, usually gets broken up with breaks cause I am mobile while using it thus forced breaks. Computer is a problem for long stretches no breaks here though. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EyeRelax is a quick and easy way to keep your eyes healthy. Taking a break every so often while using your phone is important and can help prevent eye strain, and EyeRelax lets you do just that. Specify how long you want your breaks to be, and how far apart they are, hit the start button, and EyeRelax will give you a heads up when it's time to take a break. If you want to take an early break, just shut off your screen and it will be automatically recognized by EyeRelax. A progress bar runs discreetly in your notifications for a convenient way to check how long you have. EyeRelax runs quietly in the background, allowing you to get your work done until it's time to rest your eyes.

Download:
    Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.TwinBlade.eyerelax
    Now THAT'S what i call useful!
    Good app! Now I know when I need to rest my eyes :D
    Someone needs to create an app like this for Xposed!

What do you mean? If by xposed you meant the Xposed framework this app doesn't need xposed to work. Is there a feature that you want needing xposed?

The app will vibrate and post a notification 30 seconds before break and show the dialog when it's time for a break.