Momax 2700mah with stand

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have one warning to submit to the "momax ex power" users. The case is very fragile and is not resisting any impact.
    I've dropped my phone twice in the last week (bad luck, I know) and even if I've dropped it on the carpet, the battery cover has gathered few cracks in the less resistant structural points (one crack from the first drop and the other 2 from today's drop).
    The attached pictures should be self-explanatory about the location of the fragile points. I recommend to add as a precaution some epoxy resin in the respective points (where I've repaired the cracks) in order to add strength to the cover.

And one trick to keep the battery cover unscratched .... attach 2 small pieces of auto-adhesive black tape, the type for outdoor use (is a little thicker and the glue is water resistant) .. as you can see from the last pic, the cover is unscratched after quite some use (and I keep the phone naked on the desk).
    Has anyone got one of these: http://cgi.ebay.com/Momax-EXPower-B...597600?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item1e60f39f20

It looks pretty sweet, be interested to see how it performs.
    brief info on the amount of power in the battery with it's first charge.

when i got the battery, it had about 76% power in it, it took about an hour to full charge.

i had the phone on till now with wifi turned on, apart from about 4hours without wifi connected (wifi is still on at all time on the phone), its roughly about 28 hrs now and i still have 64% power left in my phone.

while wifi is on, it auto checks for email every 15minutes and with the little internet browsing.

update: 38hrs with 16% power left. (moderate use of internet browsing)

update approximate 40 hrs with 4% power left, before i charged the phone.
    Do you mind taking one with the free slip case it comes with? Thanks.

Sure .. here they are.
    BTW, the phone's weight with momax installed is 147grams.
    I'm trying to fulfill some whishes (at least I know I would like these photos before buying something) so, here we go :)