[App][Flappy Bird]

Search This thread

white-energy

Apr 9, 2010
Kyiv
According to some articles.. the developer received some very bad review of the game via Twitter (Death threats and hate)..

Xieon1

Nov 13, 2012
Boston
I just read up on it, and it seems like removing the app is just going to get it talked about more.

There are plenty of people who have the .apk, as well as people who have modified it, and patched it, etc. If there is a way he is collecting revenue off it this would have been a very successful marketing move. However, the app wasn't a paid app, and even though people may be searching "flappy bird" more, I'm kind of curious how he's actually making money off it since the top Google searches are not likely his own website/ad revenue.

jenkins-84

Aug 27, 2012
Lancashire
I just read up on it, and it seems like removing the app is just going to get it talked about more.

There are plenty of people who have the .apk, as well as people who have modified it, and patched it, etc. If there is a way he is collecting revenue off it this would have been a very successful marketing move. However, the app wasn't a paid app, and even though people may be searching "flappy bird" more, I'm kind of curious how he's actually making money off it since the top Google searches are not likely his own website/ad revenue.

He makes money probably because of the ads in the app like most free games are run by some kind of one click advertising that's why some apps charge to remove it

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

jenkins-84

Aug 27, 2012
Lancashire

Top Liked Posts