Where's all the Gear Fit people.

Search This thread

PhilPan

It seems all the Best Buy stores are sold out, yet I don't see a lot of people discussing the fit. I was able to track one down from a sprint store.

I love the thing.

I can't seem to find if it has the ability to double tap screen to do things.

How do you guys like the fit?

Sent from my SM-G900T using xda app-developers app

nala1908

Jan 1, 2011
Its pretty cool. I'm using it on my nexus and got most of the features working. I don't know what that double tap feature is. When you double tap with two fingers it opens the settings menu. And when you press the home button 2 times it opens whatever you have it set to. Maybe that helps.

PhilPan

Its pretty cool. I'm using it on my nexus and got most of the features working. I don't know what that double tap feature is. When you double tap with two fingers it opens the settings menu. And when you press the home button 2 times it opens whatever you have it set to. Maybe that helps.

What features aren't working on your Nexus? I was thinking of flashing an aosp ROM, but did not want to lose functions. How are notifications?

nala1908

Jan 1, 2011
What features aren't working on your Nexus? I was thinking of flashing an aosp ROM, but did not want to lose functions. How are notifications?

Weather doesnt work, S Health isnt working either. alarms dont work. cannot quick reply to texts. but otherwise everything else is working.