cwm6 bootable kernel?

Search This thread

Icetech3

Sep 24, 2011
Detroit
Is there a direct to cwm6 bootable rom? right now i have been flashing el26 oneclick or el29.. then flashing a rom with a newer cwm6 just to get upto cwm6.. thanks..

Surj138

Aug 6, 2012
Thanks flynn.. looks like its moot anyway.. my phone is now rebooting and shutting off by itself no matter what rom.. even stock :( looks like it may be the end of me and et4g..
Make sure your battery isn't dead and bloated. I had the same issue a while back... It was just the battery

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Icetech3

Sep 24, 2011
Detroit
Make sure your battery isn't dead and bloated. I had the same issue a while back... It was just the battery

naw. battery is about 3 months old.. real samsung no bloat. i had bought a generic and man that was a mistake.. but yeah for the last like 4 days its been random rebooting and stuff.. so i figured it was the rom. total wipe. to stock rom and still did it. set up cm11 4.4.4 and it rebooted a few teims but now i just used it for hours on my bike ride streaming audio and doing GPS.. and not one issue. so i dont know wtf.. gonna keep running it til it dies:)

Reactions: Surj138

IamFlynn

Jul 20, 2012
adf.ly
naw. battery is about 3 months old.. real samsung no bloat. i had bought a generic and man that was a mistake.. but yeah for the last like 4 days its been random rebooting and stuff.. so i figured it was the rom. total wipe. to stock rom and still did it. set up cm11 4.4.4 and it rebooted a few teims but now i just used it for hours on my bike ride streaming audio and doing GPS.. and not one issue. so i dont know wtf.. gonna keep running it til it dies:)

If its still endlessly rebooting, you can just flash back to stock rooted GB27 and go from there
Link if you want it: http://www.rwilco12.com/downloads.php?dir=Files/Devices/Samsung%20Galaxy%20S2%20%28Sprint%29%20%28SPH-D710%29/Stock%20ROMs/JB/GB27/Full%20Restore/Rooted

Funny story......I was on CM11 but decided I want to update to the latest CM11 so i downloaded and flashed but now I get an endless reboot too, I think its because I wiped everything on my phone using the CWM6 recovery. Now I'm in a endless reboot and my phones useless now because the USB port isn't working so I can't odin back to stock. Also, if I reboot to recovery, it just reboots phone.

Icetech3

Sep 24, 2011
Detroit
If its still endlessly rebooting, you can just flash back to stock rooted GB27 and go from there
Link if you want it: http://www.rwilco12.com/downloads.php?dir=Files/Devices/Samsung%20Galaxy%20S2%20%28Sprint%29%20%28SPH-D710%29/Stock%20ROMs/JB/GB27/Full%20Restore/Rooted

Funny story......I was on CM11 but decided I want to update to the latest CM11 so i downloaded and flashed but now I get an endless reboot too, I think its because I wiped everything on my phone using the CWM6 recovery. Now I'm in a endless reboot and my phones useless now because the USB port isn't working so I can't odin back to stock. Also, if I reboot to recovery, it just reboots phone.

Not endless reboot... random. Last night i used it for hours, no issue.. today rebooted twice when i tried to starta podcast. things like that over and over. with stock and 4 non stock roms. not a big thing:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.