T-Mobile Galaxy Note II CONFIRMED FOR Oct24

Search This thread

VIIRU§

Jul 15, 2012
Newark
I walked into a T-Mobile store and the store manager confirmed that tomorrow I will be able to buy my Galaxy Note 2. The store did not have a display model and they only recived 3units for sale. Two of them being white. However, the manager did place the grey model on hold for me for only $5 down. I'm ditching my Galaxy S3. Hope this helps the T-Mobile buyers...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

jlczl

Oct 22, 2005
I also reserved mine for tomorrow morning.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

lowandbehold

Feb 26, 2011
Vandling, PA
$249.99 and whats the differance between the 2 plans. I use AT&T right now thats why im asking

$249.99 on T-Mobile? That must be value plan...the value plan you are buying the phone outright and paying per month. The classic plan is just like all of the other carriers. T-mobile is really pushing their value plans.

jlczl

Oct 22, 2005
Value is better priced any way you look at it.

lowandbehold

Feb 26, 2011
Vandling, PA
Value is better priced any way you look at it.

Phones purchased on value plans will also be blacklisted if you don't pay your bill. There was a big scam a while ago with that. That is why if you purchase a T-Mobile phone second hand, you should call T-mobile with the IMEI to make sure it wasn't purchased on a value plan.

osmosizzz

Dec 13, 2010
Central Jersey. That's it
ok so here is my deal. I have the t mobile galaxy s3 which i bought less than 2 weeks ago and now I want the note 2. I paid 470 for the white s3 as it was used but it was very well maintained (looks new). The reason ipaid so much for it was because im not in a contract. Im using simple mobile which basically im getting t-mobile service (yes even 4g 42.2) for 50 bucks a month (minus insurance but even under a contract never bothered as i always got good cases). What would you suggest i do? I was thinking of selling the S3 for 430ish USD and put the rest on a note (hopefully i wont have to pull any more than 100 from pocket). Let me know what do you suggest

lowandbehold

Feb 26, 2011
Vandling, PA
ok so here is my deal. I have the t mobile galaxy s3 which i bought less than 2 weeks ago and now I want the note 2. I paid 470 for the white s3 as it was used but it was very well maintained (looks new). The reason ipaid so much for it was because im not in a contract. Im using simple mobile which basically im getting t-mobile service (yes even 4g 42.2) for 50 bucks a month (minus insurance but even under a contract never bothered as i always got good cases). What would you suggest i do? I was thinking of selling the S3 for 430ish USD and put the rest on a note (hopefully i wont have to pull any more than 100 from pocket). Let me know what do you suggest

I spoke to customer service and the off contract price is $700+. I really don't see a situation where you will be able to come $100 out of pocket and get the Note 2 without signing a contract...

osmosizzz

Dec 13, 2010
I walked into a T-Mobile store and the store manager confirmed that tomorrow I will be able to buy my Galaxy Note 2. The store did not have a display model and they only recived 3units for sale. Two of them being white. However, the manager did place the grey model on hold for me for only $5 down. I'm ditching my Galaxy S3. Hope this helps the T-Mobile buyers...

Are you going to pay full price for it? let me know how much it is without a plan please

bapurado

Mar 18, 2008
ugh...$700 is a very hard pill to swallow. debating if i should wait it out or pick one up now if thats the price...im not due for an upgrade until next june.

lowandbehold

Feb 26, 2011
Vandling, PA
You could always sell the GS3 and come out a little more than $100 out of pocket. If you sell the GS3 for $450, you can get an international note on Ebay for around $550. Pop in a straight talk sim (either AT&T or T-mobile service) and pay $45 a month for unlimited everything.

kevnkate

May 25, 2010
TMO News

I've been obsessively monitoring the TMO News website for the last couple weeks (OK, maybe longer than that - I really want a Note 2). Anyway, they have the leaked pricing information and updates on availability, etc. http://www.tmonews.com/

osmosizzz

Dec 13, 2010
You could always sell the GS3 and come out a little more than $100 out of pocket. If you sell the GS3 for $450, you can get an international note on Ebay for around $550. Pop in a straight talk sim (either AT&T or T-mobile service) and pay $45 a month for unlimited everything.

I was thinking in doing that but the international one doesnt support 42.2 HSPA+ on t mobile. I dont want to go straight talk because it doesnt have the t mobile 3g frequencies (correct me if im wrong) but it definitely doesnt have the 42.2 radio. Right now im getting 18 down and 2 up on simple mobile. If i go at%t, i know my data will only go as far as 5mbps at its best. The radios are the issue. If the international supported 42.2mbps, ill definitely have no problem getting it

lowandbehold

Feb 26, 2011
Vandling, PA
I've been obsessively monitoring the TMO News website for the last couple weeks (OK, maybe longer than that - I really want a Note 2). Anyway, they have the leaked pricing information and updates on availability, etc. http://www.tmonews.com/

Yea, I am not sure about that price. I specifically mentioned that to customer loyalty and they told me it will not be over $400 before rebate...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Are you going to pay full price for it? let me know how much it is without a plan please

No, I have a full upgrade available. But they didn't have the upgrade price today and told me the retail which was $700 plus tax.
    Also confirmed at my T Mobile store here in Las Vegas. They have the demo on display but as of right now but as of 11:18am pst they have 0 in stock. They are expecting to get a shipment today and hopefully tomorrow, the agent I spoke with at the store said from what he hears it's going to be like the s3, 16gb only in stores and 32gb online he thinks.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium
    I got mines just now

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app