[UNOFFICIAL]CM10.1 UNOFFICIAL Builds for D2VZW GSIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

syst3merror

Jul 18, 2010
anyone have any voice issues on CM10.1? I have it installed and nobody I talk to can hear me on the phone....it's almost like it's always on mute or something. I can text fine and I can hear them fine, but they can't hear me.

NegativeOne

Jul 21, 2010
I've been running 7-31 (with 20130301 gapps) and have had no problems with play store or any google service in general. Just installed another app with no issues. That said, my phone seems to have disappeared from the web version of Google Play.

For what it's worth, that sums up my experience too.

Masta 7/31 build
GAPPS 2130301
No playstore / serivces problems
No entry for my phone in web version of play.

However I also noticed this:
- after using pandora (And bluetooth. not sure if bt matters but included for completion) my lockscreen has a black widget up by default which seems to be a 'ghost' of the pandora widget. I have to reboot to get rid of it

- bluetooth has some popping during playback - this wasn't around in 7/11 I think

- Phone seems to be freezing up from time to time. This never happened before.

Last edited:
For what it's worth, that sums up my experience too.

Masta 7/31 build
GAPPS 2130301
No playstore / serivces problems
No entry for my phone in web version of play.

However I also noticed this:
- after using pandora (And bluetooth. not sure if bt matters but included for completion) my lockscreen has a black widget up by default which seems to be a 'ghost' of the pandora widget. I have to reboot to get rid of it.

- bluetooth has some popping during playback - this wasn't around in 7/11 I think

- Phone seems to be freezing up from time to time. This never happened before.

The Google Play loss of device happened to me too. Here's what I did to fix it:
1. Log out of Google on PC
2. On phone, clear data & cache for Google Play Store and Google Play Services. Reboot phone.
3. Launch Play Store app and uninstall/reinstall any app or update something.
4. Log back into Google on PC.

Once the phone syncs, try doing a cache & Dalvik wipe in Recovery.That might clear up the locking, BT, & Pandora issues.

buschbarber

Apr 22, 2010
Rochester
I still have an issue. When I am on a call and I receive another call, the Call Waiting tone is a loud static sound as and will not go away until I hang up.

CrustyMcLovin

May 16, 2012
Orange County, CA
Sure is quiet around here... I guess everyone has moved over to CM10.2 but not me. I am waiting for a few issues to be resolved before I make the plunge. The 7/31 build is pretty good though and I don't have any immediate need to move on. Anyone else sticking around like I am?

Obaterista93

Apr 4, 2011
Williamsport
Google Pixel 5
I ran 4.3 PA for a bit, and CM10.2 briefly, but in my experience 10.1 is still offers more for performance vs. Stability. Til some of the random instabilities are worked out I'm on 10.1
Devs are doing great work on 10.2 though.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

eppo12-

Jul 26, 2007
I'm running mastamoon 10.2 and is running like a champ. Today we got dock audio, so I'm happy.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

tehloxely

Nov 9, 2010
Is there any way that I can just grab and get this to my device?
"Tweaked MMS image attachment size (attachment size limit, dimensions, user-agent and UAProf)"

foocankill

Sep 21, 2006
I get a 404 error when trying to download the latest build of this, does anyone know of a mirror? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts