Bootloader E975 (Intl.)

Search This thread

goodmamba

Dec 29, 2011
Bucharest
How does your bootloader looks like?
I have this question after reviving my phone from a hard-bricking. I wonder if you too have that "Mako" (nexus 4) all over your bootloader?

Please post a photo of your bootloader.

e975_bootloader.jpg

Attachments

• e975_bootloader.jpg
    e975_bootloader.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 448
Last edited:

chadouming

Aug 27, 2009
On the interwebz
I have this question after reviving my phone from a hard-bricking. I wonder if you too have that "Mako" (nexus 4) all over your bootloader?

e975_bootloader.jpg

You can't get back from hard brick thus the term hard brick. This mako bootloader is the only way we currently have to unlock bootloader. so it's normal you have it.

Reactions: goodmamba

goodmamba

Dec 29, 2011
Bucharest
Actually, my phone was hard-bricked or perm-bricked. I had to JTAG the phone with the RIFF at some guy, wires shouldering on the mainboard ..etc. I wrote all about it right here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2346193
In the process, my baseband went from 10b to 10d, that is good :) But I was wondering if your bootloader looks exactly like mine.

yogivin

Account currently disabled
Mar 31, 2014
GB
meettomy.site

e975_bootloader.jpg

hey bro...mine is exactly same as yours...now i want to switch back to ogirinal rom..but it says model number is E960(that is lg nexus 4 mako bootloader)
so m not able to switch back...have you found a solution for this?

XDA-RK

Sep 29, 2011
Dhaka
Finally iv relocked my bootloader..was an awesome experience ...anyone who wants to remove that mako bootloader..pm me plz..m here to help..i love to

Perhaps you should share this either in a new thread or in this thread as a reply instead of PM'ing you. This could help many others and even you can earn respects from us. Keeping this secret in our inbox's won't help others. :) Hope you understand.

tabrezak

Mar 1, 2014
BL

have posted a new thread regarding mako BL
its a way to relock your phone and install stock rom

Please give me link to the thread

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Please give me the link to the thread.
I am unable to go back to stock using kdz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

e975_bootloader.jpg

You can't get back from hard brick thus the term hard brick. This mako bootloader is the only way we currently have to unlock bootloader. so it's normal you have it.
    Perhaps you should share this either in a new thread or in this thread as a reply instead of PM'ing you. This could help many others and even you can earn respects from us. Keeping this secret in our inbox's won't help others. :) Hope you understand.

Perhaps you are right bro...m a new user btw..yeah id surely add a new thread..thanx ;)

e975_bootloader.jpg

have posted a new thread regarding mako BL
    its a way to relock your phone and install stock rom