[APP][2.3+] ShareON Audio 1.1.09

Search This thread

SpikaDevTeam

Feb 4, 2014
Hi, This is Spika and we would like to introduce a new and exciting application called ShareON Audio. Will appreciate all feedback.

Description:

ShareOn Audio is an wifi music player for Android. This is different from other ordinary music players. ShareOn Audio does not download files from your computer. Instead, it gives access to your PC directly. You can play all your music in your PC even music in iTunes. Moreover, ShareOn Audio can play your music on your devices through DLNA compatible devices on your Wi-Fi network.
Here are some great features of ShareOn Audio.
Basic features
- Various Play Modes : Shuffle, Repeat(all, one)
- Multitasking available
- Sort by category : albums, songs, artists, genres
Additional features
- DLNA supported.
- Folder browser
- Advanced Search : Auto complete
- Access your iTunes library on computers from mobiles
- XBOX360 supported.
Feature lists
* Convenient User Interface
- Easily can see the devices list without any settings, when network access point is same between PC, smartphone,
DLNA devices.
* Access to iTunes Library on your PC from your Android phone.
- listen to songs on your iTunes library on your Android phone by selecting ‘Share iTunes Music’.
* Enjoy high quality music with DLNA supported speakers.
- DLNA doesn’t require any conversion process of music files, so you can enjoy your music with no quality loss.
* Manage music on your smartphone and PC at once
'-Giving you full access to your PC on your phone so that you can manage all content on other devices at once.
* Browse any content of the remote devices
'- Browsing any content of the remote devices with one single integrated view, and create playlists with the content.
* Resume Mode Available
'- Be able to listen to music by using wireless speakers right where you left it off on your phone
* Brilliant Browsing Speed
'- More than thousands of songs on your phone and PC can be browsed at high speed.
* Automatic Synchronization
* Various Audio File Formats supported without Conversion
'- Every Android-supported audio file can be played on your smartphone without having to convert, even when files are stored on different devices.
Download ShareOn Audio PC - www.shareon.tv
Supported Devices and Computer Operating Systems:
✦ Televisions : Samsung Smart TV (w/ AllShare), LG and many DLNA supported TV and speakers.
✦ Phones : Android GB, ICS, JB / Resolution, + 720P ,+ 1080P(Some devices' resolution is not supported.)
✦ Computer OSs : Windows XP, window 7

Added feature list:

1. Support various MediaSever(DMS) - Still testing compatibility, please send a report when you have a problem
2. Added sharing feature in settings menu
3. Move to next song by swipe
4. Adjusted volume interval
5. Changed song list title to tag title
6. A few bugs fixed
7. Improved stability

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 2,030
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 1,459
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 1,395
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 1,294
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 1,255
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 1,399
Last edited:

eowfjfk

Feb 6, 2014
There seems to be many apps that are coming out that are similar to this. I think what it all comes down to is the features that are available. I noticed every time I download one of these applications, all have a downside.

I understand that these applications are supposed to be used for dlna wifi speakers, but none of them also support Bluetooth. Does this application support Bluetooth?

SpikaDevTeam

Feb 4, 2014
Feb. 14 2014 Update 1.1.10

- Accessibility to music stored on your android device through various media playing PC software
- Long pressing songs allows dragging to set playlist order
- Icon and intro screen redesign
- Improvement in media loading speed on local device.

Last edited:

SpikaDevTeam

Feb 4, 2014
There seems to be many apps that are coming out that are similar to this. I think what it all comes down to is the features that are available. I noticed every time I download one of these applications, all have a downside.

I understand that these applications are supposed to be used for dlna wifi speakers, but none of them also support Bluetooth. Does this application support Bluetooth?

Yes, we have added bluetooth capability since version 1.1.07