[Kernel] - 3.1.10 - JB - 1.4GHZ - Galaxy Tab 10.1 (11/19/12)

Search This thread

notfaded1

Jun 18, 2011
Scottsdale, Arizona
I finally got it onlo sdcard from inside cwm 6.0.1.1

did a mount /sdcard and even though it didn't look mounted from cwm I was able to move the file from /system to /sdcard/

It scared me a little after loading 8/16 CM10 and rebooting getting all the weird screen colors and such but after letting it sit it eventually pulled up the cynogenmod9 screen and is now upgrading it looks like... we'll see what happens this time... wow green leaf unlock screen!!! :}

Thanks everyone for putting up with my bad 9/9 CM9 incident :}
Stay away from that nightly it worked great for a few days and then started self destructing... so glad to be back on Pershoot build.

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

I've heard conflicting stories about this... it seems like my Google Play and gmail won't start. The regular mail client does work on 8/16 CM10. When I start play it just starts to come up and flashes screen then goes away??? 7/26 seems to be everywhere goo.im, rootzwiki and cyanogenmod under 10 is this the one? Answered my own question it seems to work... uninstalled and reinstalled google apps music and got rid of google drive that had something wrong with it. Google Play is fine with 7/26 JB build.

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

The 8/16 CM10 with 7/26 gapps seems pretty saweet! Keep up the good work pershoot... you rock :}

Last edited:

mr_at_sgs

Sep 27, 2010
How about to take some donations? For a new Mainboard?
I would donate 20€.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using XDA Premium HD app

fusionjack

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 21, 2008
Does anybody here still using pershoot's CM9 build 09/01? I just realized that my tab is not charging if the tab off. I had this problem long time ago in CM9 nightly and as far as I can remember, it is ROM related. Can someone confirm this? Thanks.

foxcartman

Aug 18, 2011
Jordan,New York
So far the 8/16 build is working,flashed that thru cwm 5.8.3.1,everything is working good,i have yet to install playstore,i seen a post somewhere,it would have to be a certian gapps i would have to flash,not sure yet...I just want to make sure i dont have that emmc bug anymore,I had it on the 9/1 build,long time ago...I will try to post a pastebin as time permits,right now,I'm on vista ultimate and all the sudden its not reconizing the tablet,got all the drivers,wtf, its good work pershoot,I like it...I am also on EST time..I gotta sleep, Just my two cents here regarding playstore,people having problems with it,after the new cm10 zip flash,leave the time alone for a few hours on the tab,dont set it for a few hours after the gapps flash,it always worked for me on other tablets...

Last edited:

grzwolf

Mar 7, 2009
Großenstein
Does anybody here still using pershoot's CM9 build 09/01? I just realized that my tab is not charging if the tab off. I had this problem long time ago in CM9 nightly and as far as I can remember, it is ROM related. Can someone confirm this? Thanks.

Tried it last night, no problems:
- HW: gt-p7501
- cm-9-20120901-EXPERIMENTAL-p4.zip install after cm-9-20120909-NIGHTLY-p4.zip + gapps
- shut down @40%
- connected to charger
- akku icon was shown for a few seconds, then disappeared
- re start this morning --> @100%
- unplugged charger --> @100%

Reactions: ze7zez

Roooh77

Jul 11, 2012
Montevrain (DisneyLand Paris)
Hi,

i would flash with CM-10 but i have fail

during flash i have an error :

assert failed: get.prop("ro.product.device") == "p4wifi" || getprop ("ro.build.product") == "p1wifi"
E/Error in /sdcard/cm-10-20120816-EXPERIMENTAL-p4wifi.zip
(statut 7)
Sintallation aborted

what the solution please :'(

scaryshark

Jan 11, 2012
Hi,

i would flash with CM-10 but i have fail

during flash i have an error :

assert failed: get.prop("ro.product.device") == "p4wifi" || getprop ("ro.build.product") == "p1wifi"
E/Error in /sdcard/cm-10-20120816-EXPERIMENTAL-p4wifi.zip
(statut 7)
Sintallation aborted

what the solution please :'(

Do you have a 3g tab?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA Premium HD app

scaryshark

Jan 11, 2012
no, i have wi-fi only ^^
it's SGT P7510 with 32Gb

Well according to your quote it says p1wifi. I can't imagine how that is, anyway just open up the zip using winrar/7zip. Open up updater script using wordpad (without extracting) and make sure the like say p4wifi

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda app-developers app

Grommish

Aug 21, 2009
www.teamoctos.com
Well according to your quote it says p1wifi. I can't imagine how that is, anyway just open up the zip using winrar/7zip. Open up updater script using wordpad (without extracting) and make sure the like say p4wifi

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda app-developers app

Actually that says p4wifi || p1wifi. || means OR

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am not planning on moving to cm10 next year. I'll try to get all tabs up on 10 by end of next week.
    this weekend ill have rom updates for cm9/10, then ill work towards getting everything uploaded in to mainline, while i wait for newer sources from samsung.
    as discussed, i will be making one stable 3.1 kernel for cm9 (ics) so it can go to stable status (i.e. all functionality in tact) then development will move to jellybean (cm10).

i 'may' create a one-time kernel, non supported for TW ICS, but that is low on the list.
    going to try to get another update out either tonight or tomorrow. want to update/patch more things.

pershoot neva sleeps! hehe.