cant flash any ASOP rom

Search This thread

ruffain

Nov 22, 2013
Srinagar
My phone was running Clean Rom 7 and it was running pretty smooth for a long time so i decided to install an asop rom again i have used them before using Clean Rom nywaz but now when i flash them and turn on phone it doesnt show network and once it does it says process stopped(.com.android.phone) and again no network again even tho i have used them before and worked fine the only thing i changed since last time was the firmware from 2.15 to 2.18 but i again went to 2.15 nothing helped i have done the following things till now
Used different kernel
Different ASOP Roms (only CleanROM 7 works)
cleared cache for( phone, and contacts in settings>apps)
changed data mode,

nothing has worked so far

these are the boot details
Evita
CID-11111111
HBoot:2.15
Radio-1.31a.32.45.16_2

ruffain

Nov 22, 2013
Srinagar
See thy Evita FAQ thread in my signature. I believe the question/answer you're looking for is one of the last ones.

Sent from my Evita
both my firmware and recovery is updated i am not getting any errors during installation
btw i accidentally unmounted my sd is there a way to mount it back witthout losing the data

ruffain

Nov 22, 2013
Srinagar
Which recovery are you using? What are your bootloader details? How did you unmount your sd card?
i have given my boot details in the OP do u need nything else i am using the modified twrp like i said before everything was fine i accidentally clicked factory reset in boot menu instead of recovery but i mounted it back but lost all the data

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
i have given my boot details in the OP do u need nything else i am using the modified twrp like i said before everything was fine i accidentally clicked factory reset in boot menu instead of recovery but i mounted it back but lost all the data

Ok, you didn't actually say what recovery you're using, that's why I asked. You didn't just unmount your sd card, you corrupted it when you performed the factory reset from the bootloader. You need to format it again (fat32).

Exactly which ROMs have you attempted to install? Did you check the md5?

Sent from my Evita

ruffain

Nov 22, 2013
Srinagar
Ok, you didn't actually say what recovery you're using, that's why I asked. You didn't just unmount your sd card, you corrupted it when you performed the factory reset from the bootloader. You need to format it again (fat32).

Exactly which ROMs have you attempted to install? Did you check the md5?

Sent from my Evita

I did check md5 every Rom u name it and I have tested it nothing works I have no idea what's going on with it

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ruffain

Nov 22, 2013
Srinagar
Yes I am certain I downloaded it from some guys ok named jroir or somthing u suggested it......if I had a problem with the recovery it won't have let me flash the roms but I can flash them easily

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app