[ROM][WWE][NOV-21] KhanX Touch Navia V1.5 (CE OS 20931-Build 20931)

Which Browser and Dialer you like most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

alinescoo

Mar 12, 2008
This is a sad, but true fact... We are losing more and more coockers. Personally, I think that my next smartphome will be something different than HTC. I'll probabilly go to something with Symbian from Nokia. This laggy HTC is killing me sometimes.

GorTen

Feb 17, 2007
This is a sad, but true fact... We are losing more and more coockers. Personally, I think that my next smartphome will be something different than HTC. I'll probabilly go to something with Symbian from Nokia. This laggy HTC is killing me sometimes.

You have right. As you see in my signature, I bought a Nokia E71. It's fast, stable, with big battery and it's clever enough for me...
Polaris need me for navigation, IGO8. But Garmin on my E71 is not so bad...
Polaris stay. :)

epimazzo

Oct 27, 2006
São Paulo
www.cyclicus.io
Greetings!

Guys,

You are really a nice and cool folks that although we are busy working on something or even away enjoying a short trip can't forget XDA community.:)

thanks a lot for been around!;)
I was off for Christmas time with family for sure. Back yesterday and I know that I have a lot to do with custom roms....I'm reading and updating forum news...so, I'll start something very soon...

Hope you guys had a great time and desire all the best for ya during 2009!
Happy new year crew!:cool:

prattjo

Oct 1, 2007
Guys,

You are really a nice and cool folks that although we are busy working on something or even away enjoying a short trip can't forget XDA community.:)

I was off for Christmas time with family for sure. Back yesterday and I know that I have a lot to do with custom roms....I'm reading and updating forum news...so, I'll start something very soon...

Happy new year. When you start working again take into account that there is already a 6.1 ROM based on
CE OS 5.2.21109 Build 21109.1.5.0

Thanks for your work

alinescoo

Mar 12, 2008
O, what good news that you've returned. No matter what ROM's I try, I get back to your's. I have noticed that ROMs that have the older drivers (the ones that work only with 1.58..xx.xx radio) are fast and smooth. I would say that this is the way... but you know way better(although there are people who complain about old radios and claim that the latest one is great, great signal, great gps).Good to have you back

Last edited:

Rubikian

Oct 28, 2008
Guys,

Family is important. I respect that. Take your time while I'm still enjoying your v1.5...

epimazzo

Oct 27, 2006
São Paulo
www.cyclicus.io
Yeah folks!
Good news around....finally! :p

v1.6 is practically ready for uploading...:D
I'm also start cooking v2 based on 21014 build.
That will be 2 new ROMS at the same time! ;)

Later on....:cool:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Any chance for IE6 :) I was amazed to see Flash 9 content on my Polaris...