[icons] + [ADW themes] THA ICON - Part 2 - ...High quality android icon packs!

Search This thread

ThaPHLASH

Feb 24, 2010
Montreal
PART 2

Word up xda...

This is my second installment of icon collection.
In case you missed it:
Check out part 1 of this collection!

Check out part 2 of this collection! -- (you are here!)

Check out part 3 of this collection!

Check out part 4 of this collection!

check out part 5 of this collection!

Here i share some amazing (sometimes experimental) android icon packs, links below will give you free icons to play with.

Tha Metal android icons are sure to give your device that solid look.
Tha_Metal_preview.png

Carefully crafted!

Get some ADW synergy now!

Tha Metalpress, without background!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tha Spider amazing android icons inspired by your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.
Tha_Spider_preview.png

Hold onto your webs, spider-fan!

ADW theme coming soon

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tha Venom android icons goes so very well with Tha Spider icons, its unreal!.
Tha_Venom_preview.png

extraterrestrial symbiote!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Gundam mechas madness, anime classic.
Tha_Gundam_preview.png

Giant robots are a sure win!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Warfare android icons, certain death, or ultimate victory?
Tha_warfare_preview.png

Never surrender!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha LiteBrite android icons, an experiment preferably to use on a not busy dark background.
Tha_Litebrite_preview.png

A very versatile pack!

old school ADW theme

Tha Autobots android icons, inspired by the transformers.
Tha_Autobots_preview.png

Robots in disguise!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Offset android icons is not your typical set, straight up hallucination guaranteed.
Tha_Offset_preview.png

try them with caution!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Steampunk android icons in between technology and romance.
Tha_Steampunk_preview.png

Very detailed... amazing variety!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha America icons inspired by non-other than Captain America.
Tha_America_preview.png

Another nice super hero set!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Superman is a android icon pack of steel!
Tha_Superman_preview.png

These super hero set just keep coming!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Thing Inspired by Ben Grimm from the Fantastic Four!
Tha_Thing_preview.png

It's clobberin' time!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Rcade transform your android in a coin-operated entertainment machine!
Tha_Rcade_preview.png

The golden age of arcade late 1980s

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Flip icons in digital format on a split flap display!
Tha_Flip_preview.png

Clean simple flip-it style!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Batman icons made in Gotham City and inspired by Bruce Wayne.
Tha_Batman_preview.png

Equip your Bat-phone in order to fight crime!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Weed specifically requested icons made with natural hemp.
Tha_Weed_preview.png

This one is pretty self-explanatory!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Knob stylish controllers will make your device look very good!
Tha_Knob_preview.png

Made with great attention to details.

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Google+ in honor of the new social media experience!
Tha_Google+_preview2.png

This first of its kind, worldwide.

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Mickey bring joy with this colorful set!
Tha_Mickey_preview.png

Good for the kid in you.

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Whiteout is clean and simple, because sometimes that's what we want... There also called "LauncherPro Original" on my site!
Tha_whiteout_preview.png

So versatile!

A nice simple Whiteout ADW theme

Tha Icon Ultimate All those awesome icons and styles in a single app!

*** Sample files have 20 icons in them. Now if you interested by the full icon sets (over 1097 icons in them)
head over to my site and they're all available for you in exchange for a beer... After making so many icons i don't wanna get drunk, I HAVE TOO!

Last edited:

s22lane

Oct 15, 2010
This kid is amazing! His work is original and his customer service is AWESOME! Theme junkies will love his work....icons to match any theme out there!

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

Reactions: ThaPHLASH

ThaPHLASH

Feb 24, 2010
Montreal
Tha Litebrite

New pack!

Tha Litebrite looks very good on a dark background... it glows!

but you free to let your creativity dictate really...

enjoy

cjward23

Sep 26, 2010
Peterborough
Hey buddy.

Not been using your icons for a while, but tha metal is awesome. I've downloaded and I'm just getting my home screen set up again.

Awesome work dude, thankyou.

And I don't know if I'm just being blind but I'm sure in some of you other sets there was a titanium backup icon but I can't seem to find it this time.

Noob's Watch This

Madala_ZA

Feb 14, 2011
Johannesburg
And I don't know if I'm just being blind but I'm sure in some of you other sets there was a titanium backup icon but I can't seem to find it this time.
No Titanium.. I put in a request for it with PHLASH as well as some other icons like Juice Defender Battery, Juice Defender Ultimate, ADW Launcher, ADW Notifier, Smart Shortcuts, Battery Monitor and some others.

PHLASH's icons have taken over my phone man..loving 'em!

ThaPHLASH

Feb 24, 2010
Montreal
soon

Hey buddy.

Not been using your icons for a while, but tha metal is awesome. I've downloaded and I'm just getting my home screen set up again.

Awesome work dude, thankyou.

Noob's Watch This

These will be in the next update... and its coming soon, been working on it non-stop...

nuwanda330

Sep 1, 2010
Jacksonville
Dang it, dude...purchased so many, wifey is gonna kill me. Then you go to part 2? Love the light brite. Debating getting it, or keeping marriage together. Decisions, decisions... nice work! Heehee

Sent from an unleashed location...

cjward23

Sep 26, 2010
Peterborough
Dang it, dude...purchased so many, wifey is gonna kill me. Then you go to part 2? Love the light brite. Debating getting it, or keeping marriage together. Decisions, decisions... nice work! Heehee

Glad go not the only one it that boat. My wife can't understand why I need to spend so much money on icons. Lol :) :)

:p Noob's Watch This :p

Reactions: Jumba and ThaPHLASH

Luggruff

Jan 14, 2010
Hey, nice icons!

I'd love to buy a couple of packs actually, though I really want to know the names of the apps you've got icons for, and when I look at your packs on your site, it doesn't even give an example of the icons.

Can you hook me up with a list of the app-names included in the packs? Does all have the same app-icons? I just hate when I get a huge pack of icons, and only 30% of the apps I use are included -_-

Thank you!

Btw, gotta add: PRETTY impressive that your count (if all packs have 542 icons) add up to 40K+ icons. There's some badass workload behind that ._o

EDIT: From your FAQ about what icons are included, is this the list? http://www.thaicon.thasyndicate.com/2010/

Last edited:

sv0911

May 1, 2010
Hi ThaPHLASH,

big thanks for sharing your fantastic work..!!!!!!!
Just wonderful...!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Keep on going..! :cool:

Greetings
sv0911

ThaPHLASH

Feb 24, 2010
Montreal
Hey, nice icons!

I'd love to buy a couple of packs actually, though I really want to know the names of the apps you've got icons for, and when I look at your packs on your site, it doesn't even give an example of the icons.

Can you hook me up with a list of the app-names included in the packs? Does all have the same app-icons? I just hate when I get a huge pack of icons, and only 30% of the apps I use are included -_-

Thank you!

Btw, gotta add: PRETTY impressive that your count (if all packs have 542 icons) add up to 40K+ icons. There's some badass workload behind that ._o

EDIT: From your FAQ about what icons are included, is this the list? http://www.thaicon.thasyndicate.com/2010/

i've just just PM you some details...

Reactions: Luggruff

hackeron

Jan 23, 2011
I followed the xda news and it said "free". What is free about these? 20 sample, which is only stuff that I dont use. And then I have to pay to get the relevant ones?

Im not complaining about the cost. Just complain that it was misleading when I read the news.. These are not free..

"What’s best about these threads is that you can grab yourself each icon set for free, rather than paying the usual $4.99, each."
??????????

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PART 2

Word up xda...

This is my second installment of icon collection.
    In case you missed it:

Here i share some amazing (sometimes experimental) android icon packs, links below will give you free icons to play with.

Tha Metal android icons are sure to give your device that solid look.
    Tha_Metal_preview.png

Carefully crafted!

Get some ADW synergy now!

Tha Metalpress, without background!

Tha Spider amazing android icons inspired by your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.
    Tha_Spider_preview.png

Hold onto your webs, spider-fan!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Venom android icons goes so very well with Tha Spider icons, its unreal!.
    Tha_Venom_preview.png

extraterrestrial symbiote!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Gundam mechas madness, anime classic.
    Tha_Gundam_preview.png

Giant robots are a sure win!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Warfare android icons, certain death, or ultimate victory?
    Tha_warfare_preview.png

Never surrender!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha LiteBrite android icons, an experiment preferably to use on a not busy dark background.
    Tha_Litebrite_preview.png

A very versatile pack!

old school ADW theme

Tha Autobots android icons, inspired by the transformers.
    Tha_Autobots_preview.png

Robots in disguise!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Offset android icons is not your typical set, straight up hallucination guaranteed.
    Tha_Offset_preview.png

try them with caution!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Steampunk android icons in between technology and romance.
    Tha_Steampunk_preview.png

Very detailed... amazing variety!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha America icons inspired by non-other than Captain America.
    Tha_America_preview.png

Another nice super hero set!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Superman is a android icon pack of steel!
    Tha_Superman_preview.png

These super hero set just keep coming!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Thing Inspired by Ben Grimm from the Fantastic Four!
    Tha_Thing_preview.png

It's clobberin' time!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Rcade transform your android in a coin-operated entertainment machine!
    Tha_Rcade_preview.png

The golden age of arcade late 1980s

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Flip icons in digital format on a split flap display!
    Tha_Flip_preview.png

Clean simple flip-it style!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Batman icons made in Gotham City and inspired by Bruce Wayne.
    Tha_Batman_preview.png

Equip your Bat-phone in order to fight crime!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Weed specifically requested icons made with natural hemp.
    Tha_Weed_preview.png

This one is pretty self-explanatory!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Knob stylish controllers will make your device look very good!
    Tha_Knob_preview.png

Made with great attention to details.

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Google+ in honor of the new social media experience!
    Tha_Google+_preview2.png

This first of its kind, worldwide.

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Mickey bring joy with this colorful set!
    Tha_Mickey_preview.png

Good for the kid in you.

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Whiteout is clean and simple, because sometimes that's what we want... There also called "LauncherPro Original" on my site!
    Tha_whiteout_preview.png

So versatile!

A nice simple Whiteout ADW theme

Tha Icon Ultimate All those awesome icons and styles in a single app!

*** Sample files have 20 icons in them. Now if you interested by the full icon sets (over 1097 icons in them)
    head over to my site and they're all available for you in exchange for a beer... After making so many icons i don't wanna get drunk, I HAVE TOO!

icons

second part
    Wow I didn't Know that a few dollars was back breaking for people who spend so much on these smart phones and contracts. Its crazy how people get spit on for devoting allot of free time to make other peoples phones better. I purchased 3 adw themes already and will get a few more most likely. Thank you for your time effort and hard work.

Glad go not the only one it that boat. My wife can't understand why I need to spend so much money on icons. Lol :) :)

:p Noob's Watch This :p
    This kid is amazing! His work is original and his customer service is AWESOME! Theme junkies will love his work....icons to match any theme out there!

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk