[ Radios ][ 9-5 ] All EVO Radio, WiMAX, PRI, NV & HBoot versions

Search This thread
Yes, after you flash the Froyo ROM, your radio will be a version that can be rooted with unrevoked, provided your HBoot isn't currently a higher version than 2.10. Then you can get your custom recovery back, restore your nandroid and stay S-OFF.

I went through this today. I got stuck after flashing the previously linked PC36IMG.ZIP from Capt T in that I got radios downgraded, but could not get into any recovery or flash unrevoked forever. I had to use the unrEVOked3 tool here http://unrevoked.com/recovery/ to solve it. It both flashed unrEVOked Forever S-off and flashed Clockwork Recovery. From there, it was pretty easy to flash my preferred recovery - Amon-Ra like 3.08 gnm - and reinstall the MikG 3 Nandroid, the Anthrax 004 kernel and then my apps with Ti Backup. It's taken a bit, but I'm finally back to where I wanted to be.

gunfromsako

Apr 14, 2011
Des Moines
I wonder if a lot of this has to do with people flashing radios/hboots from recovery and not the Bootloader...? Capt T pointed it out earlier I wonder if we could get calkulin to throw up a disclaimer in the OP...?

Sent from my PG8610000 using xda premium

aaanadie

Apr 15, 2009
Please, I need help
I need my phone to work, really need it.

I had twrp-supersonic-2.0.0RC0.2
- Wipe all
- Flash classic-v005-01-02-finale-senseless
- Flash SUPERSONIC-SENSE-AnthraX-2.6.38.8-REV_zzzTESTzzz009 kernel
- Wipe cache & dalvik
- Reboot
then I got S-ON.
If I boot normally I get 4 or 5 beep.
If I pull battery and boot keeping vol down I can see:
...S-ON
HBOOT 2.16.0001
RADIO 2.15.00.05.02
I buy my phone in ebay and put in on bmobile, so I cannot get a replacement.
Any help?

Ken C

Mar 5, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S10
Can u get into recovery at all? Or do you just get to the screen that shows you s-on and your stuck there? Is start at the begining of this thread and read all the way through. Sounds like your issue may have in a sense been addressed earlier. The bmobile thing is a different variable, since I've never changed carriers on my phone. But allot of people got themselves into an s-on state when trying to flash this kernel. It seems to be in some way related to the hboot version used by their rooting method.

Last edited:
Please, I need help
I need my phone to work, really need it.

I had twrp-supersonic-2.0.0RC0.2
- Wipe all
- Flash classic-v005-01-02-finale-senseless
- Flash SUPERSONIC-SENSE-AnthraX-2.6.38.8-REV_zzzTESTzzz009 kernel
- Wipe cache & dalvik
- Reboot
then I got S-ON.
If I boot normally I get 4 or 5 beep.
If I pull battery and boot keeping vol down I can see:
...S-ON
HBOOT 2.16.0001
RADIO 2.15.00.05.02
I buy my phone in ebay and put in on bmobile, so I cannot get a replacement.
Any help?

Look here: ...http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=20960412&postcount=380

I went through this earlier - tried to share my experience.

polar2792

Oct 23, 2011
Gastonia, NC
I flashed kushdecks ics alpha 2 yesterday and I don't know how to find out if my radios, pri/prl, and what not will it be safe to do
(Sorry I've only been rooted for 4 months)

EDIT: nevermind radio is up to date not sure about prl/pri

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Last edited:

lambofgod13

Jan 23, 2011
michigan, detroit
Curious what is the evo_nv for? I flashed newest radio months ago but never flashed the nv, could this be my issue for horrible battery life while using my 3g, if i use 3g my battery goes down fast i could go from 80% down to 40% in an hour. Im on the newest rooted stock rom.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

ropodope

Feb 1, 2011
Floor Me
Curious what is the evo_nv for? I flashed newest radio months ago but never flashed the nv, could this be my issue for horrible battery life while using my 3g, if i use 3g my battery goes down fast i could go from 80% down to 40% in an hour. Im on the newest rooted stock rom.

Non Volatile memory.

ropodope

All you other Deck haters are just imitators so won't the real aosp rom please stand up, please stand up, please stand up.

lambofgod13

Jan 23, 2011
michigan, detroit
Non Volatile memory.

ropodope

All you other Deck haters are just imitators so won't the real aosp rom please stand up, please stand up, please stand up.

Is it a one time flash? Or do you have to flash everytime you change roms? I flashed it my 3g speeds are faster now battery a little better. Do most new roms have the vn built in. The best thing is this stopped the constant htc loading ui everytime i backed to home screen.

Last edited:

Captain_Throwback

Recognized Developer
Here's a PC36IMG with the new Radio & PRI from the 4.67.651.3 OTA update. Rename to PC36IMG.zip and flash in bootloader. As always, flash at your own risk (though I just tested it, and it worked for me).

http://db.tt/olyTwQ5c
md5: E80250BF4E895056251DDF8F3B0CC79B

Radio: 2.15.00.12.19
PRI: 2.33_003

458b19f6-4d79-8ceb.jpg
458b19f6-4d84-443e.jpg

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts