[Q] CM11 Alpha ROM wipes Carrier info

Search This thread

ittybittyspider

Jan 9, 2014
Howdy all,

When I flash the CM11 alpha ROM by santod040, it wipes all carrier info from the phone. My inc 4g is flashed to pageplus, and as far as I can tell there is no way to flash the carrier info back onto the phone without going back to the default sense ROM. I understand that the ROM I am having issues with is an alpha, but what would cause this behavior? Is it just the way the ROM installs? Is it possible wiping with CWM is causing it, as all other ROMs that I have flashed I wiped with TWRP, and none of them had this issue. Is there a way to restore carrier info only? I cannot dial ##DIAG## on CM to use CDMAWS, and as far as I can tell none of the hidden menu apps contain that specific code.

I am rooted with S-OFF, so that cannot be an issue.

I understand that I should probably just wait until it's been developed a bit more, but I liked every bit of CM11 quite a lot... except for being able to not actually use my phone as a phone XD.

tj13

Jul 26, 2010
MA
Download the one from CyanogenMod. It's been good on my phone.

Sent from my Incredible 4G LTE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ittybittyspider

Jan 9, 2014
Tried flashing the M2 build from CM using CWM 6.0.4.6 and it still wiped my MIN and phone number, etc. Looks like PRL is still there though.

EDIT: It appears to have fixed itself, although idk why or how. Reboot may have done it, and as I'd forgotten to flash gapps maybe that helped. In any case, Thank!

Last edited: