Best Twrp version for custom ROMs

Search This thread
Nov 25, 2013
Looking at dropping a custom ROM on my new M8. I'm currently rocking TWRP 2702 because I read that 00 had issues. That said, some ROMs seem to indicate they only work on 00.

Should I go back to 00 if I'm going to start down this or am I generally safe with 02 unless a ROM specifically says otherwise?

Sent by Tapatalk Pro running my rooted Big Red HTC One M8

sfobrien

Apr 10, 2011
Indiana
Looking at dropping a custom ROM on my new M8. I'm currently rocking TWRP 2702 because I read that 00 had issues. That said, some ROMs seem to indicate they only work on 00.

Should I go back to 00 if I'm going to start down this or am I generally safe with 02 unless a ROM specifically says otherwise?

Stay right where you are at, you are good to go.

Reactions: Not Enough Coffee

What issues did you hear about 2.7.0.2? I've had zero issues with TWRP.

Olddog828

Oct 28, 2010
Etowah, NC
Agree with all that has been posted here. Using 02 TWRP and have been flashing ROM's everyday (trying to find one to say with but all are really so good i cant decide) it seems with out any problems at all

Nov 25, 2013
Wasn't sure so I wanted to get a slightly better warm and fuzzy from folks with more M8 experience than myself.

Thanks alll for the responses, I feel more relaxed now about dropping something different on this rather nice device!

Top Liked Posts