Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 (SM-T705) Without tripping KNOX

Search This thread
A

Aisha-7861

Hello Everyone,

I rooted my Galaxy Tab S 8.4 from XDA website, it was work for Root checker and SuperUS but not working for Gamecih or Game Killer or SCR Record etc. I found it had KNOX 0x1. What do I do?

How I can fix KNOX 0x0 on my device?
Where I can find some website "How to Root for Galaxy Tab S 8.4 (SM-T705) without Tripping KNOX?"

Thank you

P.S. I am apologise if my English grammar is not good.

UpInTheAir

Account currently disabled
Jan 17, 2011
Phuket, Thailand
Once knox is tripped 0x1, there is no way yet known to revert. You can unroot by using "full unroot" in the SuperSU app settings, but knox will still be 0x1. There is believed to be an efuse, once blown will set the knox flag tripped and unable to reset.

Reactions: Sysma
A

Aisha-7861

Once knox is tripped 0x1, there is no way yet known to revert. You can unroot by using "full unroot" in the SuperSU app settings, but knox will still be 0x1. There is believed to be an efuse, once blown will set the knox flag tripped and unable to reset.

Hello, I would like to ask you the question.

Is it possible to unbrick and unroot on my Galaxy Tab S by Odin and Firmware 4.4.2? (If yes, Will it be any problem or damage?) Will it work for KNOX 0x1 to 0x0?

N1NJATH3ORY

Aug 16, 2010
Any updates on this ?? i don't wanna trip Knox only picked up the tab s today, am a bit late to the party ?

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

NO. it was working with towelroot on old firmware last time. now it is not supported.

is it possible to flash old firmware and root that way ?

ashyx

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 14, 2012
Any updates on this ?? i don't wanna trip Knox only picked up the tab s today, am a bit late to the party ?

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

is it possible to flash old firmware and root that way ?

Search the forum for Kingroot

Reactions: N1NJATH3ORY

Top Liked Posts