[APP] e-Natives Showcase 1.1.0 - Finger Friendly Task Switcher [New 18/9/09 WM6.5.x]

Search This thread

rucrazy

Sep 4, 2008
Sense crashed - hard reset

After uninstalling this app, Sense wont load.

Tried to reinstall it again, but without any results, have to make a HARD reset tomorrow! :mad:

Even it didnt work as it should. The only one thing that worked, was the very right side which opened the manager. Tried taping, sliding to the others two areas, nothing worked.

HD2
stock ROM 1.66.479.2 (76641)
Sense 2.5.19211619.0

really disapointed :(

Renderilo

Nov 12, 2010
Today plugin

Excuse my English with the dictionary!
Many thanks to the author for work!
Make please Today Plugin with display of working tasks and possibility of their switching.

Respect, thanks

marianchez

Jan 26, 2008
Such a big m[censored]er!!! you crashed my phone!!!!!!! but got how to uninstall it. Go to File Manager, browse to \Windows\StartMenu, remove the program there, reboot, then uninstall as normally. If you try to uninstall it stopping or terminating the program with a Task Manager, your phone goes to freeze..... you should not do this kind of things....

Last edited:

pupakota

Sep 29, 2009
Such a big m[censored]er!!! you crashed my phone!!!!!!! but got how to uninstall it. Go to File Manager, browse to \Windows\StartMenu, remove the program there, reboot, then uninstall as normally. If you try to uninstall it stopping or terminating the program with a Task Manager, your phone goes to freeze..... you should not do this kind of things....

shut the **** up, ignorant.

raving_nanza

Jul 23, 2009
pupakota said:
shut the **** up, ignorant.

lol +1 :D

firstly, id like to mention that this program also runs on WM6.1 and not just WM6.5..
(tried and tested on my own rom for blackstone)
OP you need to edit the thread to show it supports WM6.X ;)

secondly, everything seems to be working perfectly so far.. i am considering adding it to my rom :)

keep up the good work!

ps, this app would be better if it had a button like task manager on today, obviously which opens the app :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For now you can edit the icon using ResHack for Showcase_X.exe, There is 3 Bitmap on resource, Black (#000000) is Transparent color. :D

The 3 bitmaps you mention are the 3 icons across the new taskbar.

Im after editing the single icon which is always visable on the home screen. Which is the same as bitmap 129, but doesnt the image have its own resource or not??

Otherwise if I replace one ill have to do all 3 as otherwise it'll stick out as bitmap 129 needs to match the taskbar as shown below :)

Thanks
    dude... you've at the very least show all processes... not just applications..

think about it. without showing all processes to have it running as a task manager, it's just like using HTC's XButton...
    i like the interface btw :)

+1 It would be awesome to have a tab for the processes, it would be a real task manager :D