[LauncherPro Docks] Blue, Green, Red, come check em out!

Search This thread

ThunderOKC

Jun 18, 2011
Mom wants a pink. Pink...Hot Pink....just a good pink. Its amazing that we no longer need to root to customize. I have been customizing mom's first smartphone thru the Market. Now she need this dock background. :) Pink

zanderman112

Oct 6, 2010
SouthEast USA
www.twitter.com
Mom wants a pink. Pink...Hot Pink....just a good pink. Its amazing that we no longer need to root to customize. I have been customizing mom's first smartphone thru the Market. Now she need this dock background. :) Pink

EASY!
Step 1: Download gimp on your PC
Step 2: Open any of the dock images from the OP inside GIMP
Step 3: Click "Color" then Colorize
Step 4: Make it Pink :D
Step 5: Click "Save as," and make it a .png

Its SUPER easy :D

I am Z.

ThunderOKC

Jun 18, 2011
Ok, I will try when I download that software.

However, I tested the red on her phone and came to a shocking surprise. It does not work/appear for her Captivate Glide. I don't understand this. There are preloaded options and they do work, but when I select Custom and the file image, it does not appear. Do you know why? Its the same Android OS, but I just do not understand how a different phone can be so drastic with performance.

Its the same when I downloaded Vibrate Tools for her on the Market, it didn't work either. Even though its the same Android OS.

zanderman112

Oct 6, 2010
SouthEast USA
www.twitter.com
Ok, I will try when I download that software.

However, I tested the red on her phone and came to a shocking surprise. It does not work/appear for her Captivate Glide. I don't understand this. There are preloaded options and they do work, but when I select Custom and the file image, it does not appear. Do you know why? Its the same Android OS, but I just do not understand how a different phone can be so drastic with performance.

Its the same when I downloaded Vibrate Tools for her on the Market, it didn't work either. Even though its the same Android OS.

What Launcher is her phone using?

I am Z.

ThunderOKC

Jun 18, 2011
She is using the same as mine, Launcher Pro. I got lost on her phone for a while when teaching her then realized it was TouchWiz. Mine is the Epic and Launcher Pro. I know, its mind boggling.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys! I've been around here for a while lurkin on my older phones, but since I got the epic I'm finally coming around to posting. Anyhow, I was bored tonight and no overtime came up this weekend so I made up some docks real quick, since mine was getting stale after a month or two. Hope you guys like em. I'm not a photoshop perfectionist so a few flaws may be present. When they are on the phone with their 75ish % Transparency most flaws disappear anyways. When I briefly checked them all, at a glance they all looked fine. So let me know if anythings messed up in any of them, I just run the blue now myself.

Kinda loosely based on the dreamlyfe docks with the side app drawer, but much wider so the tallmin icons fit in them nicely. In fact they were designed with those icons in mind. Let me know what ya think. Feel free to rape them to peices and create your own and re-post em or whatever :D

Edit: All have 74% Opaque (26% Transparency) for a nice look, and resized to work well with Portrait/Landscape. Tallmin icons will now be readable in either orientation. Wow didnt realize how ugly it was before fixed. :D