Aluminum cases

Search This thread

tritran18518

Mar 9, 2009
I guess I just like to see what I'm going to be seeing when my phones in there. Many other case makers show pics I was just wondering why the metal ones didn't

Sent from my HTC One XL

i bet it will look like this ( this case is hybrid case with hard plastic in the back instead of aluminum ).
view-MMC245-TPU-PC-Grey-Hard-Protector-Case-For-HTC-ONE-X-S720E-1.jpg

view-MMC245-TPU-PC-Grey-Hard-Protector-Case-For-HTC-ONE-X-S720E-2.jpg

Last edited:

xlmama

Jan 5, 2013
hmm, tossing up to get a case or not. I like my phone slim and use it for my runs in my armband to music; i remember past phones were a pain to interchange. I'm yet to drop it, but may regret not getting a case if i do.

That plastic one is dirt cheap though.

E

ericdhartmann

The aluminum ones block your nfc just fyi

HTC one xl viper xl 3.1.0

tritran18518

Mar 9, 2009
hmm, tossing up to get a case or not. I like my phone slim and use it for my runs in my armband to music; i remember past phones were a pain to interchange. I'm yet to drop it, but may regret not getting a case if i do.

That plastic one is dirt cheap though.

Yep ...it is a cheap case but it is look nice thought.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium HD app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am happy to report no signal loss. If there was any it was not noticeable lol. Everything was a ok with service.

Pics will be posted later today.
    So I'm shopping around for all things cases, docks, etc. I stumbled upon this bad boy and thought it looked slick. I heard that aluminum backed cases can mess with your radios, WiFi and cell, is this true? Would it have any impact on the phone?

Sent from the best d*** phone I've ever used

Okay let's think of it as an scenario...hmmmm oh! Think of a satellite signal and satellite dish (cable) now that the satellite signal hits your dish with quite the best precision you get signal:). Now your phone does both(sends the signal in which corresponds with the tower and outputs the data back at exponential speeds:p) so if I had to guess......yeaaaah I think it may effect it.:thumbup:

Edit: whoa that's a beautiful case!
    Sent from my One X using xda app-developers app
    It shouldn't mess with it to bad and an example to backup my reason it the iPhone 3g that had an aluminum strip around it ha so it shouldn't effect it to much my friend.

Sent from my One X using xda app-developers app

Sweetness. I'm gonna order it. I'll post pics and review it's effect when it arrives.

Thanks guys!

Sent from the best d*** phone I've ever used
    Has anyone received they're aluminum case yet? I'm anxious to see if there is any signal issues and how it looks on the phone.

Thx

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium

Sadly, no. Shipping on this thing is wack. Hopefully soon though. As soon as it comes in I will report in here.