[★ROM★][★4.4.2★][★N-9005★]★Lightning Speed Stable V1★ LINK ADDED

Do You Like My Work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

pessu90

May 11, 2012
at installation time with TWRP tells me failed solutions?

Inviato dal mio SM-N9005 utilizzando Tapatalk

jetbruceli

May 8, 2011
Bamberg, Germany
Hmm so OP I am just wondering do you even have a note 3 to test this on?
Your website by the way is made from an apple idevice app!!

dont forget the thanks button if I helped out!!

jaggythistle

Aug 6, 2011
Kirkmuirhill
I know this is a strange observation but I was just curious! So far know one has been able to install this rom but somehow on the poll it says 7 people have voted yes for liking your work even though this is your first rom and know one has tried it yet. Sorry if it sounds offensive or argumentative I really didn't mean it that way I was just curious it seemed weird why people are voting that haven't used your work? as i said it was just something that caught my attention feel free to ignore me. I will be more than willing to try your rom by the way when you have it sorted!

Last edited:

shebuj

Jan 5, 2007
Sorry disappointed

Hi Dev..

going around and using so many custom roms since Note 2 now Note 3, i hv not noticed dev sites with so much of 'DONATE ME' kind of repulses me even before anyone had take the initiative to try out the rom, not to mention the dev has not tried it out to have some basic screen shots put up.

My apologies to the dev. no hard feelings but 'first impressions r the best impressions' where i didnt come across any other than the DONATE ME

sorry again for being some open but pls do keep trying and buy a Note 3 to try out before its put out.:D

Jonny

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 22, 2011
Yes, It's derived from CyanogenMOD source(Yet to implement much features after this version stabled). And there are many threads which includes Warranty thing :)

So would you tell us exactly what these so called "speed optimizations and goodies" are? Right now to me this just looks like a CM ROM that has been winzip'ed with a few build.prop tweaks if that. In other words, please tell me what stuff you added and what effect this will have - I have no patience for descriptions such as "epic speed", "lightning fast", "most awesome ROM" etc... to a proper developer, this sort of stuff just tells me you have no idea what you are talking about.

Also I've reduced the overlarge "Donate to me" blue bolded text - please don't use XDA as just a way to make money - you can still have the text there but not as large and "in your face" as it was ;)

i dnt hv note 3. but i hv a tester which havin note 3. and by the way site is created by tab2 not apple..

Sent from my Q1000 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
And did your tester report that the ROM was working? As a general rule, I do not like blind build developers - if you have no means of testing and just release out a ROM, you could potentially cause unwanted things to happen (such as bootloops, failed installs, even device bricks - yes its been know to happen).

Last edited:

caesar_

Dec 31, 2010
So would you tell us exactly what these so called "speed optimizations and goodies" are? Right now to me this just looks like a CM ROM that has been winzip'ed with a few build.prop tweaks if that. In other words, please tell me what stuff you added and what effect this will have - I have no patience for descriptions such as "epic speed", "lightning fast", "most awesome ROM" etc... to a proper developer, this sort of stuff just tells me you have no idea what you are talking about.

Also I've reduced the overlarge "Donate to me" blue bolded text - please don't use XDA as just a way to make money - you can still have the text there but not as large and "in your face" as it was ;)

And did your tester report that the ROM was working? As a general rule, I do not like blind build developers - if you have no means of testing and just release out a ROM, you could potentially cause unwanted things to happen (such as bootloops, failed installs, even device bricks - yes its been know to happen).

I like how the Dev just completely ignored your questions and moved right along. And I absolutely think that the only reason this rom was posted was for means of getting gullible people to donate. Smh.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk (dark)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

LOGO.jpg

Read 1st And 2nd Post Carefully And See Changelog On 2nd POST
    Please Visit Website For More Information

* Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device
    * I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot

LIGHTNING SPEED!!!
    FEATURES

+Simple Version
    + Yet to implement many features

To sum this up it's essentially CM with all of the speed optimizations and goodies we use because we like our ROMs fast!!!

ScreenShots

+SOON

Install instructions

1. Download ROM+Gapps to sdcard
    2. Reboot into recovery
    3. Wipe Cahe/dalvik Cache
    4. Format Data/ System
    6. Flash ROM Then Gapps
    7. Reboot and Enjoy!
    8. Rate this thread 5 star + Thank Me

Downloads

Thanks to:

- CyanogenMod For CM11
    - Samsung For Device
    - Google For Android
    - @Vishesh For Helping Me Issues
    - Anyone else I forgot

How to Enable ART
    (Note that ART is experimental at this point)

Go to Settings, Developer Options, Select Runtime and choose Use ART.
    If prompted with a CyanogenMod disclaimer pop-up, tap OK to proceed with the ART conversion.
    System will reboot. The reboot (including "Optimizing Apps") will take a LONG time as the system
    converts to ART, so be patient

Source

XDA:DevDB Information

Version Information

***If you like my work then buy me a beer by sending some amount on my paypal it's pranavxda@gmail.com.
    For Any Queries WhatsApp Me : +919586999937

User Feedbacks

+SOON

XDA:DevDB Information
    Lightning Speed ROMs, a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Contributors
    pranavaryans, sim_tor
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Rooted, Recovery Installed
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1
    Stable Release Date: 2014-02-26

Created 2014-02-26
    Last Updated 2014-03-04
    Yes, It's derived from CyanogenMOD source(Yet to implement much features after this version stabled). And there are many threads which includes Warranty thing :)

i dnt hv note 3. but i hv a tester which havin note 3. and by the way site is created by tab2 not apple..

Sent from my Q1000 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Site updated...