Screen-Off effect

Search This thread

jkforce

Dec 28, 2011
Ok so I bought the LG g3 yesterday and I am loving it. The screen is gorgeous without any complaint.

I loved the screen-off effect from knock-on and I have the Black hole effect. However, it worked right after I bought the phone, but I changed some settings here and there now screen goes on and off with knock-on, but it does not give the screen off effect.

Does anyone have the same issue?

DylanMk2

Oct 5, 2012
Lincoln
Bump, sprint user here with the same issue. I'm using art as my runtime and a few other dev settings, tried rebooting and switching the screen off settings back and forth with no luck. I'll switch back to dalvik and try again just as a wild guess...

---------- Post added at 05:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 AM ----------

Switched runtimes, powered off after optimization and no luck...

Last edited:

Mistertac

Oct 22, 2013
Springfield, Ma
Ok so I bought the LG g3 yesterday and I am loving it. The screen is gorgeous without any complaint.

I loved the screen-off effect from knock-on and I have the Black hole effect. However, it worked right after I bought the phone, but I changed some settings here and there now screen goes on and off with knock-on, but it does not give the screen off effect.

Did you guys happen to change any of your Animation Scales in Dev Options? That i think can do it and possibly ART may screw with it

Bump, sprint user here with the same issue. I'm using art as my runtime and a few other dev settings, tried rebooting and switching the screen off settings back and forth with no luck. I'll switch back to dalvik and try again just as a wild guess...

---------- Post added at 05:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 AM ----------

- Sent From My G3

DylanMk2

Oct 5, 2012
Lincoln
Confirmed, animations set to .5 powered down and reset the screen off animation setting. Don't know if all that was necessary beyond the animations but its working again. Thanks for the help

Reactions: QuickL

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Did you guys happen to change any of your Animation Scales in Dev Options? That i think can do it and possibly ART may screw with it

- Sent From My G3
    Confirmed, animations set to .5 powered down and reset the screen off animation setting. Don't know if all that was necessary beyond the animations but its working again. Thanks for the help