[PORT] Z2 Media Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Aman_Arora

Jan 28, 2013
New Delhi
As you guys know that or beloved Jishnu Sur left XDA ("jishnu went because of few antisocial elements on xda") He told me to right in this thread.
Hello Guys! First time I'm going to release something which I made while I was travelling.*

Disclaimer : I'm not responsible for any bricks. Try at own risk.

Sony Xperia Z2 Apps! Includes

1) Home
2) Walkman - Fixed
3) Album
4) Movies.
5) Easy Home.
6) Notes
7) Sketch
8) Smart Connect
9) Social Life News.
10) Xperia Lounge
11) Social Life News.
12) Tools Widgets
13) Walkman Widget
14) Weather Widgets
15) Sony Xperia Z2 LWP
16) Calender*
17) Sony Select
18) Facebook Integration.

Download Links : Download Here V1
Dev Host V1
Mirror V1

Version 2
Download V2

Installation:
1) Make Backup!*
2) Flash it through Recovery.

Note: This is purely my work and I have taken every file from Doomlord's System Dump. If you like my work, you can always press Thanks and Donate to me!

Thanks Aman_Arora for the mirrors. *
*@fbermudez86 For the walkman link and identifying the issue for me! :)

I will be continuing this work. Though I was doing stuffs with him already ;)
Older thread : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2672592

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

adamka13

Jan 13, 2012
Balatonboglar
Firstly it is looking very nice !
Secondly would it be a big request to port the xperia keyboard ? :D Or anyone did it before for nexus 5 ?
And also it would be nice if you could make separated zips I mean(only walkman+ addition)(only album+movies) something like this.Of course if you have time and mood for it :)
Thank you for everything ! :victory:

SedyBenoitPeace

Sep 16, 2012
Google Nexus 5
OnePlus 3
It's sad that a great dev like Jisnu Sur left xda...but it's also great that you will keep his work with Sony Apps! I have a small little question that all ignore in the other thread...is there the possibility to have a flashable zip with only Walkman? However thanks for your work!

Reactions: dannyella
M

MclarenP1

Secondly would it be a big request to port the xperia keyboard ? :D Or anyone did it before for nexus 5 ?
And also it would be nice if you could make separated zips I mean(only walkman+ addition)(only album+movies) something like this.Of course if you have time and mood for it :)

I think he said he will release it.. Maybe OP can contact him ask him for that? :confused:

Aman_Arora

Jan 28, 2013
New Delhi

Bad news it that he has even got hus account deleted. He say he may support his work but asked me and some guys experienced in different fields to do it. And if a problem arise he may help us through WhatsApp and all that we will see when time comes up. I was supporting his z2 thread so I am still doing. :fingerscrossed:

I think he said he will release it.. Maybe OP can contact him ask him for that? :confused:

Aman_Arora

Jan 28, 2013
New Delhi
One thing to add that 'His work can be continued and promoted ' because the rules says that we can't do these if the person was banned but instead he left XDA As is own will get found some social problems and to live peacefully he did so.He will always help us through his friends because he still has the zeal to work for android

Reactions: Flakito97

mistahseller

Mar 13, 2013
Saint Louis
So will you be continuing with the camera improvements? Love using his camera enhancement, I didn't update to the new google camera because I think Jishnu's camera still does a better job.

Aman_Arora

Jan 28, 2013
New Delhi
Good News!:fingers-crossed::highfive:
Had a talk with Jisnhu and he told me that if possible he will try to get his account re-activated :highfive:
Forgetting the issues and trying to be as neutral and normal as possible.
Thereafter probably this thread will be closed and I would like if no one goes questioning him regarding any such thing.:angel:

:fingers-crossed:

Flakito97

Feb 21, 2011
Sweet! Not because your leaving but because he's coming back;]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As you guys know that or beloved Jishnu Sur left XDA ("jishnu went because of few antisocial elements on xda") He told me to right in this thread.
    Hello Guys! First time I'm going to release something which I made while I was travelling.*

Disclaimer : I'm not responsible for any bricks. Try at own risk.

Sony Xperia Z2 Apps! Includes

1) Home
    2) Walkman - Fixed
    3) Album
    4) Movies.
    5) Easy Home.
    6) Notes
    7) Sketch
    8) Smart Connect
    9) Social Life News.
    10) Xperia Lounge
    11) Social Life News.
    12) Tools Widgets
    13) Walkman Widget
    14) Weather Widgets
    15) Sony Xperia Z2 LWP
    16) Calender*
    17) Sony Select
    18) Facebook Integration.

Download Links : Download Here V1
    Dev Host V1
    Mirror V1

Version 2
    Download V2

Installation:
    1) Make Backup!*
    2) Flash it through Recovery.

Note: This is purely my work and I have taken every file from Doomlord's System Dump. If you like my work, you can always press Thanks and Donate to me!

Thanks Aman_Arora for the mirrors. *
    *@fbermudez86 For the walkman link and identifying the issue for me! :)

I will be continuing this work. Though I was doing stuffs with him already ;)
    Older thread : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2672592

Ahh... Yes I recall. But hey who cares what your nominated for. You know what your capable of and those who truly appreciate your work don't need approvals from others to use your work.... So enough commotion... And get to work on that new Google camera!!! throw in some Jishnu Sur™ magic! Lolz glad your back bro.

Lol..So true! I am working on many things actually! The AROMA Installer, the camera and a New ROM.
    I was a Recognized Contributor which i felt was getting insulted in the quarrels i was having. So gave it up.

Ahh... Yes I recall. But hey who cares what your nominated for. You know what your capable of and those who truly appreciate your work don't need approvals from others to use your work.... So enough commotion... And get to work on that new Google camera!!! throw in some Jishnu Sur™ magic! Lolz glad your back bro.

As Jishnu Sur is back, thread is closed on OP request.
    So will you be continuing with the camera improvements? Love using his camera enhancement, I didn't update to the new google camera because I think Jishnu's camera still does a better job.

Will try me best :)