[Q] neo v black screen just only vibrate

Search This thread

arshad522

Apr 10, 2013
Hello peeps

I have rooted neo v with unlocked bootloader
I flashed with some jelly bean and kk roms.

I dont know how my phone is completly dead now
I flashed stock ttf from flash tool. In the last flash completed and phone conected with usb denugging off in pc.

( how do i turn on usb debugging in dead phone)

But when i turn on phone it just vibrate and nothing appear on screen. Screen keeps always black. Some time when i press volume key it give me sound.
Flash mode and fastboot mode working.

Pls help me friends.

AnDrOiDnEoV

May 29, 2012
Hello peeps

I flashed stock ttf from flash tool. In the last flash completed and phone conected with usb denugging off in pc.

But when i turn on phone it just vibrate and nothing appear on screen. Screen keeps always black. Some time when i press volume key it give me sound.

Pls help me friends.

Your flash tool is able to detect your phone? Just open flash tool and then remove the battery of the phone ,reinsert it and hold your menu button while you connect to the PC. (you will see green LED glowing). It will turn on the flash mode and flash the stock ICS ftf file .. I think it should work.

Reactions: arshad522

arshad522

Apr 10, 2013
Your flash tool is able to detect your phone? Just open flash tool and then remove the battery of the phone ,reinsert it and hold your menu button while you connect to the PC. (you will see green LED glowing). It will turn on the flash mode and flash the stock ICS ftf file .. I think it should work.

i flashed stock ftf ginger bread and stock ftf ics.

flash succesful but when i power on my phone it just vibrate and screen keeps black nothing appear on the screen
what to do .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello peeps

Pls help me friends.