Please helpppppppppp!

Search This thread

Kianusch JNB

May 25, 2014
TEHRAN
Hi men.
I'm very upset so I say my problem fast...
I was playing a game (PlayStation® All-Stars Island) on my tab 3.7 T211 that display became The display began to strip off like when VGA driver in PC not installed!!!
Now my display is some pixel-pixel and it is very brighter Than normal.
My device is rooted by ODIN.
What should I do??? flash stock firmware???

Hi men.
I'm very upset so I say my problem fast...
I was playing a game (PlayStation® All-Stars Island) on my tab 3.7 T211 that display became The display began to strip off like when VGA driver in PC not installed!!!
Now my display is some pixel-pixel and it is very brighter Than normal.
My device is rooted by ODIN.
What should I do??? flash stock firmware???

just asking a dumb question but, did you reboot? if that didnt work, you might have to flash stock and start all over, maybe you could try a factory reset from recovery. but remember both ways you could lose your apps and data on your sd cards so maybe if you can hook up to computer and copy stuff off tab before trying anything. good luck!

Kianusch JNB

May 25, 2014
TEHRAN
I will try to flash stock firmware tonight(in IRAN).. I think it is the only remaining!:fingers-crossed:

The seller offered me a replacement my T211(16 GB)gave me a new ASUS memo pad 7 HD+ a 32GB SD card..Do I change my device to ASUS or no if my device wouldn't fix? Is it good deal?
:confused:

Gilly10

Sep 22, 2012
I will try to flash stock firmware tonight(in IRAN).. I think it is the only remaining!:fingers-crossed:

The seller offered me a replacement my T211(16 GB)gave me a new ASUS memo pad 7 HD+ a 32GB SD card..Do I change my device to ASUS or no if my device wouldn't fix? Is it good deal?
:confused:

Whilst the MeMo Pad HD 7 is generally better than the Tab 3 7.0, better screen & good set of loud speakers for a start, it'll probably be stuck on 4.2.2 for it's remaining life, no wide support for custom ROMs either, 1 or 2 are kicking about based on stock ROMs and a early alpha CM10.1 build was underway, not sure of it's status now, it is very unlikely to get KitKat at this stage, no word at all from ASUS, last update was backend of 2013, 4.1 to 4.2, they've probably silently dropped support.

Still I like to be proved wrong :fingers-crossed:

Anyway it's a good device, easily rooted, I own one.

DigitalMD

Mar 16, 2010
Washington DC
a lot of games use non compliant hacks to gain performance. They can corrupt your system in some cases. I would restore the OEM firmware with ODIN or from a backup and consider not using the game.

Reactions: Kianusch JNB

Kianusch JNB

May 25, 2014
TEHRAN
True! On paper more features of ASUS is better than tab 3.7 but. don't forget...Samsung has something that people usually don't see!! as better body quality(even chrome band around body) or stereo mic or dual WIFI band or net speed or ....against a cheap plastic body like toy!!
I like my device so much and it is hard for me to change it! Despite CPU and IPS display of memopad 7 HD is better clearly!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    a lot of games use non compliant hacks to gain performance. They can corrupt your system in some cases. I would restore the OEM firmware with ODIN or from a backup and consider not using the game.