Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is generously brought to you by a good friend Xeudoxus over on DroidForums.net Please feel free if you do enjoy his app/tool and what not definitely feel free to throw him a couple bucks for his hard work. He's definitely a huge plus to our community.

DONATE HERE

Alright xUltimate has been updated to v2 What this means is that you do not need your phone connect to your computer to deodex. So you can just manually place the .odex files in (\origi_frame\) and (\origi_app\) and it will deodex. You can also transfer the .odex files from your phone like the last version.

It should not be as buggy as before. Also some of the features still have not been updated yet for newer roms. (I will be working on this in the next couple days to try and bring the "patches" up to speed)

I have added some standalone tools (Tools that do not need to be in the main xUltimate dir)

On most of the xUltimate standalone's I have added some example files in the .zip's so you can see how it operates.

Also Ill be posting the old change log for xUltimate main (When I find it lol , I saved it from google cache after it was lost)

-Matt

--INFO--
    xUltimate Main v2.1 has been updated for android 2.2 (It should be able to deodex 2.2/froyo) Tested on Nexus Froyo (Only had a problem with Bluetooth.odex <-- But thats a issue with the framework.jar) Clock colors and clock remove have been updated for froyo. Other features will be updated in time.

xUltimate Color Converter will convert hex color codes to the proper binary color code for editing colors in smali
    Usage: xUltimate-CC {RRGGBB}

xUltimate Theme/MM Optimizer will opt_png and zip_align all .png's and .apk's in a MM .zip or update.zip or whatever .zip (It will also remove any .db files)

xUltimate Draw9Patch Compiler will compile correctly made .9.png's so you dont have to use eclipse or motodevtools anymore. Look at the example files in the .zip and you'll see how to process your entire theme at once if you wanted.

Go here to DOWNLOAD
    This makes editing your phone super easy. You can deodex your phone, change color for text among a ton of other stuff with the add-ons. Please leave comments as to how it works for you, and any suggestions as I will be relaying this information along to Xeudoxus.
    This is my favorite thing ever. Time to theme that lockscreen :)
    It just says "waiting for phone" and does nothing :(