Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

waiters

Nov 9, 2011
Worked for me...took a day.

:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Advice for new players..

Hack hack hack.. Keep hacking.. Hack your own team portals also to collect stuff..

I spend like 3 days hacking then go and attack lower portals with all the stuff I found.

Xmp bursters are key... You want a LOT of them to take down enemy portals..

:)

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Advice for new players..

Hack hack hack.. Keep hacking.. Hack your own team portals also to collect stuff..

I spend like 3 days hacking then go and attack lower portals with all the stuff I found.

Xmp bursters are key... You want a LOT of them to take down enemy portals..

Unfortunately for me, there doesn't seem to be many portals in my area. I have only found 2 that I can get to. There is one in the parking lot of a USPS sorting facility that always has the gate closed.....just my luck

bi11ie

Dec 22, 2012
Athens
I'm gonna make a G+ account and try to create some artwork and hope they're gonna give me an invite......

brooketjt

Nov 13, 2008
I messaged Brandon Badger on G+ and got an invite after a few hours...

I just explained how I signed up since day 1 and a few days ago I was in. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

MasterDecker

Dec 22, 2008
I just got my invite today. So far as I know the only one in Alaska, but I have been mistaken before.

waiters

Nov 9, 2011
First person to respond gets my 1 Ingress invite.. Fyi.. I think they are starting to catch up on all invite requests...

Nizda1

Nov 12, 2011
Yea same here, there's no portals anywhere around me and it takes 2week to get one added. I may have am extra invite code too.however when I got mine it looks like they are tied to the email address you used.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

xpirozx

Dec 31, 2010
I been waitin for a code for a while now.. id be quite happy to take one off your hands.. :)

Thanks!!!! Will pass on invites once I get....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Wow people are trying to sell ingress codes. WTF. If you want to make a buck go out and work, not charge people for something that's not even yours.

Reply to this with emails I'll try to invite as many people as I can. And yeah in doing this for free....

Sent from my magical blinking glass using XDA Premium HD app
    I requested an invite through here and got an email in a week or so.
    I just finished the tutorial, and went into the recruit section but I have 0 invites to send :( So, it seems the only way to get it is through the website lottery. Good luck everyone.

they have an irc channel that gives out clues for invite codes... current clue was this picture:

http://ruzzoli.de/files/images/man.jpg

after looking a bit more at this picture, the top has text (open in hex editor or notepad or something)

"Beyond your poInt of vieW lies A realIty, you never sAw, you'LL never See, uNtil, yOU change your Point of VieW"
    furthermore, it has rar headings..

save man.jpg to your computer, rename to man.rar (zip etc should work also since all zip extractors work with rar)

once you rename it - extract it to see two files..

bluepill.txt
    redpill.txt

(you can also see this in your hex editor/notepad/whatever you use btw)

bluepill contains this text: "17f1d7a64442cda6863a4251c2eaf2ee" - which is a MD5 for "ingress" (google md5 cracker to verify)

redpill contains this -
    "
    * Sins
    %% - D2
    iNgrESS
    Why
    + days a stranger
    "

now im stuck..

* sins could mean like 7 (deadly) sins?
    and
    + days a stranger could mean "5 days a stranger"

i believe the invite code is 8 char long..

so the first one could be 7 and the very last one could be 5

so 7 _ _ _ _ _ _ 5??

anybody that wants to try, good luck.. keep us posted.

i think the blue pill was just for fun - since neo (the matrix) took the red pill....
    I've been getting codes with emails and giving them away to others who's emails the codes weren't specifically sent to. And they've worked every time.

I don't care if this thread gets closed or not honestly, it's not a big deal to me. Though I agree it shouldn't be in device specific forums of XDA. I was just letting you know how I've been doing this.

I'm just trying to help people out. Not trying to create beef my friend.

Sent from yours truly..
    ΧΔΑ Fraternity's Rush Chairman

No beef here
    Let's keep it vegetarian :)
    Just saying the majority of the people who post in the "Ingress invites" thread usually just signed up on XDA for that purpose.
    Lol
    Most likely won't flash roms and stuff so theoretically yes it'll work for them as long as they don't wipe data. Now for the other few (and I mean very few) from those threads that do wipe their data once in a while, it'll be useless :)

And yes threads like this should only be in off topic.