(18 June 2008) S2U2 v1.05 - new page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Trekvogel

Aug 21, 2007
Very nice work. Everything works except the dpdad, it doesn't unlock anymore when s2p is running. If that would be fixed it would be perfect, this way songs skip in my pocket because the button can be pushed accidentally.

JNasty

Jul 8, 2006
A_C

Can you make it so that if S2P is running and the screen locks to S2U when you unlock it, it returns to S2P?

Also can you make it on S2U that the song title word wraps? Some of my song titles are long and run off the screen.

Great combinations of programs. You should be working somewhere high profile. Your skills are unbelievable!

fmc000

Jan 18, 2008
Hi. I'm referring to my post in page 2.
First of all, the bug is 100% reproducible.

If S2P is playing in the background and the device is locked, pressing the RED button unlocks the device.

Two things can happen:

a) if the GREEN button hasn't been pressed before the RED one, S2P crashes with the PDA showing the today screen;
b) if the GREEN button has been pressed before the RED one, S2P does not crash and continues to play in the background: the device remains unlocked, showing the today screen.

In the b) scenario, if I then press the RED button the screen turns off and S2P continues playing; from now on S2P and S2U2 behave as expected and the integration works very well.

I also tried to run S2P in the background and then suspend the device with the RED button; in this case S2P crashes 100% of the time resuming the device.

Of course, if S2P is not running pressing the RED button does not unlock the device.

Sorry if I did not make myself clear, I'm not an English native speaker.

Blowfish64

Nov 25, 2006
Was really hoping for more of an update than just integration with S2P. Are you ever planning on making this program more skinnable and easier to implement graphical changes? I've asked this question quite a number of times now but you consistently ignore it. I realize you are busy, but even a simple "no" would be nice.

egzthunder1

Admin Emeritus - Spirit of XDA
@A_C

Not bad! The integration with S2P runs pretty smoothly. However, I have a major issue. I have a BA with an extended battery (2400 mAh). Within 3 hours of installing the program, I went from 95% battery to 80 without even using my phone, the wireless, or the bluetooth. All in all, nine hours later (having made about 30 minutes worth of calls and no wifi or BT), I was down to 50% charge. Please note that I wasn't having this issue with 0.99p.
Other than that, it is really coming along! Keep it up!

cooldude_no1

Oct 3, 2007
song title scrolling

can the song title be scrolled or add song scrolling option to the S2U2 settings for those who want to save battery power and opt not to scroll the song title? This is to cater for some songs that's especially are too long to be displayed in the S2U2.

JNasty

Jul 8, 2006
S2P not working with S2U after initial screen lock.

If I exit S2P after returning from S2U and then try and load S2P again and lock the screen again it won't go to S2U.

marktang

Apr 6, 2007
toronto
my S2U2 sometimes doesnt work when im using the S2P. both are the most recent versions already. i have a HTC Cruise by the way and im using A2DP for listening to my music. when i press the power button it should start S2U2 but it usually doesnt when i have S2P running. after i stopped S2P then everything is fine. Thanks

mrpiggae

Sep 11, 2007
Socal
The new S2P plugin only works intermittently for me. Sometimes it will work properly when I wake up the phone, but the new version of S2P seems to shut itself off constantly when S2U2 is running. It becomes far more stable when I disable S2U2.

Still loving it though! Great programs.

yichi

Mar 28, 2008
would you seriously consider having a playlist function for S2P or to be able to play by categories such as genre, artist, etc.?

A_C

Jan 5, 2007
www.ac-s2.com
Hi. I'm referring to my post in page 2.
First of all, the bug is 100% reproducible.

If S2P is playing in the background and the device is locked, pressing the RED button unlocks the device.

Two things can happen:

a) if the GREEN button hasn't been pressed before the RED one, S2P crashes with the PDA showing the today screen;
b) if the GREEN button has been pressed before the RED one, S2P does not crash and continues to play in the background: the device remains unlocked, showing the today screen.

In the b) scenario, if I then press the RED button the screen turns off and S2P continues playing; from now on S2P and S2U2 behave as expected and the integration works very well.

I also tried to run S2P in the background and then suspend the device with the RED button; in this case S2P crashes 100% of the time resuming the device.

Of course, if S2P is not running pressing the RED button does not unlock the device.

Sorry if I did not make myself clear, I'm not an English native speaker.

I cannot reproduce your case in my device. Pls check if you have any other applications installed that create the conflict.

A_C

Jan 5, 2007
www.ac-s2.com
Was really hoping for more of an update than just integration with S2P. Are you ever planning on making this program more skinnable and easier to implement graphical changes? I've asked this question quite a number of times now but you consistently ignore it. I realize you are busy, but even a simple "no" would be nice.

Well, then the whole thread will be hosted by "NO" or "I DON'T KNOW"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Has anyone had the problem I posted earlier? My sound files get cut off, and I wondered if it had to do with the size of them (I posted them as well).

i downloaded your files and they seem to work for me. i hear goodbye and that was a nice nap. they play the same as if i would play them on my pc. Atho winamp can't play them....i'm not sure why your phone is cutting them...where do they cut off?