Kindle Fire Black Wallpaper quick fix

Search This thread

slixz85

Jan 28, 2014
ok so this isnt a fix actually just got your attention. it is a work around by just an app. not alot know of vire launcher and if you just install vire launcher your wallpaper works instantly. there are also a couple others out there but i forgot their name offhand.

LinearEquation

Aug 26, 2013
Midwest
If it's not a fix question it don't belong here.

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running CM 11 4.4.2 with ElementalX Kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

slixz85

Jan 28, 2014
Well whatever the vire launcher does and another launch or two is what needs to be looked into. Works with then but not good ol apex or adw? So whatever makes it work with them is the fix

stunts513

Feb 8, 2013
New Braunfels, TX
Last I checked it does, still sometimes has random glitchyness that I cannot pinpoint why. Do you know if xposed framework works with amazon os? I may not know java to be make a plugin but it seems to me an easier fix would be to override the boolean with a xposed module, though I would be a bit jealous if someone did considering the work I put into making that fix work safely.

Sent from my Amazon Tate using Tapatalk

LinearEquation

Aug 26, 2013
Midwest
Last I checked it does, still sometimes has random glitchyness that I cannot pinpoint why. Do you know if xposed framework works with amazon os? I may not know java to be make a plugin but it seems to me an easier fix would be to override the boolean with a xposed module, though I would be a bit jealous if someone did considering the work I put into making that fix work safely.

Not sure if it works on Amazon OS but it does on CM on a Kindle although I don't use it on the Kindle.

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running CM 11 4.4.2 with ElementalX Kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

slixz85

Jan 28, 2014
Xposed framework does work with kindle 3rd gen KFSOWI. I am not sure what to do with it though lol. I did have a game that closed out once opening and I changed the resolution and set it to force auto rotation and it works now

stunts513

Feb 8, 2013
New Braunfels, TX
Last I checked there's not a wallpaper fix for xposed framework. I would create one but I don''t know java. Probably would work better than my current fix but Idk since the idea has never been tested. Though I am playing with a cool idea to safely install 2nd bootloader and twrp on 1st gen HD's in a much more cool and automated method using an apk, might even be easier than fireflash. Depends on if I need to edit some c code or not of something that exists already.

Last edited:

slixz85

Jan 28, 2014
Last I checked there's not a wallpaper fix for xposed framework. I would create one but I don''t know java. Probably would work better than my current fix but Idk since the idea has never been tested. Though I am playing with a cool idea to safely install 2nd bootloader and twrp on 1st gen HD's in a much more cool and automated method using an apk, might even be easier than fireflash. Depends on if I need to edit some c code or not of something that exists already.

yeah i dont know java either just html haha. i dont even have a fastboot cable or whatever just a normal charge cord. I been using adb also just fine from debian. I'm waiting on the unlocked bootloader and all. i seen a few forums that looked like they were making progress but doesnt see anything is out yet. hopefully so soon