[ROM][DISCONTINIUED FOR VIVOW] ~~ SenseMOD FlashONE v2.2 PUBLIC BETA~~ [HTC Kernel 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 4123551

DROPPED SUPPORT FOR VIVOW.

As we do not feel comfortable anymore in these forums, we will definately drop support for the Incredible 2.
We were wanting to give you more then a fully working one V port (such as a full sense 4 port), but since we have the feeling the community doesnt want us here, we will leave Inc2 forums.

Sirencely,
djpbx, Floatshow, htc-phones.

Last edited by a moderator:

Floatshow

Jun 24, 2011
Toulouse

As we do not feel comfortable anymore in these forums, we will definately drop support for the Incredible 2.
We were wanting to give you more then a fully working one V port (such as a full sense 4 port), but since we have the feeling the community doesnt want us here, we will leave Inc2 forums.

Sirencely,

Last edited:

nitsuj17

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
PA
i flashed it to see whats what...heres some observations:

• no english us as option (english gb is there though)
  • no data, nor recognizing vzw as carrier
  • wifi is borked
  • no soft key lights
  • menu button doesnt function (keys werent remapped like in newer 1.56 ports)

Reactions: andybones
D

Deleted member 4123551

i flashed it to see whats what...heres some observations:

• no english us as option (english gb is there though)
  • no data, nor recognizing vzw as carrier
  • wifi is borked
  • no soft key lights
  • menu button doesnt function (keys werent remapped like in newer 1.56 ports)

Thanks for your report. i'm going to take a look at them
I think English US not appearing is normal, since it has been built from the EU RUU

Just two questions:
- Going to check about the data. is Verizon using CDMA or GSM network technology?
- What do you mean with borked?

nitsuj17

Aug 24, 2010
PA
Thanks for your report. i'm going to take a look at them
I think English US not appearing is normal, since it has been built from the EU RUU

Just two questions:
- Going to check about the data. is Verizon using CDMA or GSM network technology?
- What do you mean with borked?

verizon uses cdma (although this is a world phone too), you ll need to update the build.prop's data path accordingly in addition to the correct reference-ril.so lib

wifi wont properly connect...since i was also using the virtuous prima kernel in my latest sense 4 port i ran into the same issues....my semi conclusion is that they included the wrong bcm module w/ the rom zip

english us can be added easily by modding the default.xml

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4123551

verizon uses cdma (although this is a world phone too), you ll need to update the build.prop's data path accordingly in addition to the correct reference-ril.so lib

wifi wont properly connect...since i was also uses the virtuous prima kernel in my latest sense 4 port i ran into the same issues....my semi conclusion is that they included the wrong bcm module w/ the rom zip

english us can be added easily by modding the default.xml

Thanks. What kernel would you recommend to give the Inc2? CM9 kernels also work on the Desire S so it might work too on the Inc2.

nitsuj17

Aug 24, 2010
PA
Thanks. What kernel would you recommend to give the Inc2? CM9 kernels also work on the Desire S so it might work too on the Inc2.

the cm9 or tiamat kernel is ok, but its not nearly as stable as the virtuous one unfortunately (i used cm9 in first 4 versions of mine) which lead to some sod issues, overheating, and freezes

virtuous kernel source isn't the easiest to to build from the way its set up on github, and i asked corcor to rebuild the kernel for me to get the proper modules, but it wouldnt boot...ill ask cjward or one of the guys for help with it next week if i remember to

D

Deleted member 4123551

Hotfix 1 attatched to this post.

Install this right after a fresh flash.
It has been tested and it works. It will be included in the next version.

Attachments

• Inc2HotFix1.zip
    148.3 KB · Views: 54
Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 4123551

Update time!

Bugs fixed:
- removed USB debugging notification from every device: (build.prop persist.adb.notify=0)
- Incredible 2: fixed no recognizing Verizon (WORKING)
- Fixed Inspire 4G Mic and sound
- Fixed installation of 3D rosie.
- Added Bluetooth Audio mod for SAGA
- Added Bluetooth Audio mod for ACE
- Added manual device selection in AROMA.
- Fixed home button problem for Desire S
- Fixed menu button problem for ALL devices.
- Desire Z bootfix

DOWNLOAD: http://sb-boardteam.nl/sensemod-flashone/SenseMOD_FlashONE_v1.2.zip

faehsemc

Jun 25, 2011
Titusville
Update time!

Bugs fixed:
- removed USB debugging notification from every device: (build.prop persist.adb.notify=0)
- Incredible 2: fixed no recognizing Verizon (WORKING)
- Fixed Inspire 4G Mic and sound
- Fixed installation of 3D rosie.
- Added Bluetooth Audio mod for SAGA
- Added Bluetooth Audio mod for ACE
- Added manual device selection in AROMA.
- Fixed home button problem for Desire S
- Fixed menu button problem for ALL devices.
- Desire Z bootfix

DOWNLOAD: http://sb-boardteam.nl/sensemod-flashone/SenseMOD_FlashONE_v1.2.zip

Damn. Just got done downloading the first one.. lol.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium

litetaker

Dec 2, 2011
London
Google Pixel 2
Bugs:

WiFi tethering
Camera
Games like Temple Run

Are those the ONLY known bugs? o_O (I know this sounds newbie but want to make doubly sure!)

I am trying this out today! Wanted to try some sense 3.5/4.0 like OpenSense4 but it has bucket loads of bugs. So I am very surprised that this is as good as AOKP, bug list wise... :D :) Thank you djpbx and Floatshow!!!

P.S: More people thanked post #2 than #1. Come on, people! Give the OP some love.. He worked on it too... :D (I expect equal # of thanks on both)

Last edited:

nitsuj17

Aug 24, 2010
PA
Are those the ONLY known bugs? o_O (I know this sounds newbie but want to make doubly sure!)

I am trying this out today! Wanted to try some sense 3.5/4.0 like OpenSense4 but it has bucket loads of bugs. So I am very surprised that this is as good as AOKP, bug list wise... :D :) Thank you djpbx and Floatshow!!!

P.S: More people thanked post #2 than #1. Come on, people! Give the OP some love.. He worked on it too... :D (I expect equal # of thanks on both)

At best this is as functional.as opensense

But it has all the same bugs (though pre 0.5 os has working Wi-Fi)

Just sharing my observations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 4123551

Sirencely,

Sirencely,
    Here's the Kernel 3.0 update for FlashONE.
    Currently the ROM is in public beta, so let the logcats flow this way! (dont forget we dont have the device ;))

Enjoy!

your entire vivow specific files are ripped right from UKB 3.5 and the boot.img is as well...and the build.prop is the same except modded to say ur rom and remove my goo.im updater lines

i dont mind if you take your inc2 fixes/boot.img from UKB but the fact that you dont credit me for that or even mention/link the rom isnt cool

i realize its hard to support a rom w/o the phone, but if you had just pm-ed me and asked for the fixes i would have been glad to say its fine, or if you at least credited me/linked back to UKB like i ask those to do in the op of that rom it would be fine as well
    Still no GSM menu. :( Are you working on it?

Here's an idea, use a rom that is known to have.GSM working and stop asking for it on this Rom 10 Times a week
    Re-opening this thread as the OPs have uploaded a new version. Thanks for your patience!